Chapter 30: Goddammit....

"Crowley!! For sevens sake!! Either you investigate on this situation or so help me I will rip you limb from limb!!-"

Crowley was forcefully being shaken back and forth by Crewel, who is very angry at him.

"Crewel!! I can assure you that I have this hand-"

"No you aren't!! The amount of pups are refusing to leave their dorms in fear that they may be also disappear! The other teachers decided to cancel classes due to what is happening! And Sam is closing his store until this situation gets sorted out!!"

Crowley nervously chuckled as he slowly took Crewel's hands off his throat and backed away.

"The students will remain in their forms until we get this sorted out but due to missing classes for who knows how long, I'm afraid I'll have to-"

Crewel immediately points an accusing finger at him and angrily glared at him.

"Don't you dare finish that sentence, and you won't be holding any of these pups back! This is a serious situation and the safety of each student is our priority so either you do something for once in your life or we'll may as well sue you!!"

Crowley could tell that Crewel was dead serious about this, as well as the other staff members.

Sighing and fiddling with his mask, he agree to do something about this.

Just outside was a certain blonde, stalking and watching everything within the shadows and trees before leaving back to pomefiore.

Another student with silver hair was seen walking around the campus, on guard yet if you manage to look close, he was forcing himself to stay awake as there were some dark circles underneath his eyes.

He quickly became on guard as he noticed how the wind started to pick up as his body felt like it was getting sucked in, that's when a bright light appeared in front of him.

He didn't had enough time to react as he was immediately sucked in.

A hyena beast man was also seen walking back to their dorm, his ears down, shoulders slumped as he tries to stay focus.

'Just where could they be....'

He only stopped when he sees a bright light forming in front of him as his body began to get sucked in.

The hyena quickly tried to use his magic pen to get away but to no avail as he was sucked in.

Another student was smiling yet trying to comfort his fellow dorm members.

"Don't worry! I'm sure if we all stay here, we'll be safe!"

"Kalim, C'mon.... you get in as well..."

"Oh! Right! Sorry Jamil..."

Jamil groaned and ran a hand through his hair as Kalim skipped back to Scarabia.

Yet before they could even go back, a bright light suddenly appeared in front of them.

Quickly caught off guard, Jamil didn't had enough time to pull Kalim away as both of them immediately got taken and vanished.

The blonde hair student manage to make it back to pomefiore, seeing his stressed friend.

"Anything Rook?... anything at all?..."

Rook could only look down and shake his head.

"Apologies Ru de poison..."

His friend slumped his head down, frustrated yet mostly worried and stressed.

Yet before they could even say anything, the air became a bit tense, the wind beginning to pick up as their bodies began to get sucked in.