Chapter 31: Really....

"Kyah! What's taking so long!?"

"Will you please quiet down!"

Shiloh whispered yelled as he felt Grim moving in his bag.

Grim grumbled and continue to move to a comfortable position.

Shilon sighed and continue to text his mother, before she decided to call.

Shiloh swiped up and answered.

"Mom, It's only a couple days and I'll be home soon..."

"I know Shiloh, I'm just excited to know that your coming back! You whole family sure do miss you!"

Shiloh chuckled and continue to speak.

"I miss everyone too, I'm only gonna be staying with (Y/n) and Miah for a couple days so I can get some rest and check my account to make sure I have enough to travel back."

"Alright dear, call or text me the moment your on your way home."

"Will do mom... bye, I have some things to deal with."

Shiloh said his goodbyes before ending the call with his mother, groaning when his bag continues to move.

Checking his surroundings and opened his bag a bit.

"Grim, will you stop moving!"

Grim hissed and continues to move.

"Well I can't really deal with this tight space! Ans where are you even going!?"

Shiloh sighed and closed the bag up before continue to walk, making sure to leave some space to Grim can breathe.

"I just have to go to the bank to check my account and also to check on a few other things, in the meantime just...... be calm and stop moving"

"If you think I am gonna listen!-"

"I'll give you all the tune you want, how about some desserts to add to that?."

Grim immediately stayed quite and grumbled before moving to a comfortable spot and stay still.

Shiloh had a small smile but remembered that this is clearly a problem he's gonna have to be dealing with for who knows how long.

'Just what am I even gonna do....'

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"So this is the Café you both work... I gotta say, its quite cozy and nice."

Azul spoke, glancing at the area as small ideas began to form in his mind.

You and Odie decide to go to your work to check something real quick before leaving.

You both have gently placed your bags down on the counter to let the boys walk out and take a good look at the place.

Riddle nodded as he agreed with Azul, along with Trey and Cater.

"Indeed, the place does look quite comfy."

"Say, Trey! We should definitely work here if we turn back to normal!"

Cater suggested, taking pictures and selfies with his tiny phone.

Trey hummed with a smile, not really minding it at all.

"Well, it would be fair if we do something to repay (Y/n) and Miah back, after all they have been looking after and taking good care of us." Riddle spoke up as he did felt the need replay you and Miah for everything you both have done.