Chapter 33: Let's go!

"(Y/n)?"

Miah stood by your bed, deciding whether or not to wake you up right now.

Checking her phone and seeing it's 5:34 in the morning, she doesn't check in until 6:00

You grumbled and moved to your side, your chest rising up and down with each breath you take.

Miah nervously tapped her foot repeatedly, unsure whether or not to wake you up or not.

Figured to let you continue sleeping since last night you were quite doing some extra homework to get your credits up.

With a small sigh, Miah adjusted the blanket a bit before leaving your room and gently closing the door, making sure you don't wake up.

While Miah left, Leona was for some reason awake.

He ended up hearing footsteps and stepped out of the miniature look-a-like house of his dorm.

While Leona witnesses this small sibling moment between you and your younger sister, he can't help but just envy that.

His tail swaying back and forth as he thinks about his older brother Farena, and their childhood.

The only difference was Miah is younger than you yet she is a lot more responsible.... And naive, way too naive in his opinion.

While you were the complete opposite, there are signs that you are quite protective, he has seen the way you look down at Floyd when he mentions 'Squeezing' Miah.

'Just how are those two even siblings.....'

"My, you're up early.... What a surprise."

Leona turned and saw Malleus, along with Lilia beside him.

"My, it is quite a huge surprise to see the Savanaclaw Dorm leader up and early, what may be the reason?"

"None of your damn business."

Leona gritted his teeth and glared at them, which they weren't really fazed by

"Always with the Temper."

"What do you even want...."

"Whynwe always wake up early!"

Lilia chirped in and smiled.

"Oh, you three are awake."

The three of them snapped their heads up and see Miah standing and kneeling down.

"Did I perhaps wake you boys up?"

Lilia smiled and floated up to Miah's eye level.

"Not at all Dear, we just woke up early..... Your also up, going to work I assume?"

Miah smiled and nodded.

"Of course, I work on the weekends Friday including, Fridays I go straight after school, and clock in around 6 and I come back between 7-8 on Saturdays and Sundays."

"My, your quite a hard worker."

Miah chuckled and stood back up.

"Well, I'll have to go soon. I'll just be downstairs checking something before I leave."

Lilia again floated up to her eye level and held a nice smile.

"Say, We all have seen (Y/n) and Odie's work place.... Mind if we see yours?"

Miah blinked a couple times before replying.

"So you want to come with me, to my work."

"Precisely! Malleus, wouldn't you also agree?"