Chapter 35: yay!

Friday

"Jamil! C'mon!"

"No"

"But what about (Y/n)? They seem nice."

"No Kalim, you never know what they are capable of."

"My, quite the harsh words Viper."

"Oh shut it Azul."

Jamil glared at Azul who was smirking.

"Well if I may say, I do find our hosts...... Quite interesting. (Y/n) Having the skill of a barista and their sister being an amazing and quite creative cook."

Azul smirked, thinking of a way to get the both of you in a contract.

Leona, a bit away heard this and already glared at Azul in the corner of his eye.

"Tch.... Damn octopus is already gonna start his stupid business....."

The door soon began to jiggle and turn, revealing Miah who looked a bit tired.

"I'm hom- Ack!"

Miah got cut off as Odie came behind and gave her a bear hug, ignoring the slight cracks of her back which did felt a bit nice for Miah yet it seemed to make the 'pain' increase a bit.

"Hola! Estas Bien?"

Odie asked, ruffling Miah's hair which made her quite upset.

"Odie.... Please no more.... Ruffling my hair... Please."

Miah's nice ponytail was now a bit messy, making her redo it.

"Say, where's (Y/n)."

Cue, you came downstairs, throwing a pillow at Odie but, he managed to dodged it and the pillow ended up hitting Miah in the face.

The boys watching this just stood there, Vil and Jamil being unimpressed, Azul was a bit amused at the interaction, and Kalim who was smiling and wanting to join.

"Honestly, they act like children."

Miah grumbled and out the pillow on the couch before noticing the new boys, making her a bit curious.

"(Y/n) You didn't told me about the new ones."

Unfortunately, you and Odie were too busy roughhousing in the living room.

Odie having you in a headlock and giving you a noogie, which you elbowed his stomach and threw him on the couch, jumping in the air and looking like a WWE wrestler about to knock the air outta him.

Once you notice Miah, you just smiled and began to drag Odie outside.

"Don't worry sis! Odie and I just need to talk about something, and the others are somewhere in the kitchen. See ya!"

With that, you continue to drag Odie until you're outta the house, followed by a couple shouts and grunts.

Miah sighed and shook her head at the sight but held a small smile before making her way to the kitchen area, where the boys were.

Azul smiled when seeing Miah arriving.

"Why, greetings Miah."

Miah smiled and placed her elbows on the countertop.

"Greetings to you too Azul, I'm assuming these boys are new."

Azul nodded and pointed towards Vil, Jamil, Kalim, and Silver who were all eyeing her cautiously.

Kalim wasted no time and waving up at her.

"Hello! Nice to meet you!! My name is Kalim!!"

Miah chuckled at the adorable sight and nodded back.