Chapter 16: Miah and mini house tour with the boys!

"Lilia...I said no..."

You sternly spoke, watching the Fae pout when you held his tiny form in your hand. Trey having a relieved and happy expression.

"Okay...I know this is a Sunday but I need to go out and run a few errands.."

Miah stated, taking off her apron, and giving a thank you to Trey by ysing her finger and gently rubbing Trey's green hair.

(I'm sorry but I was squealing when picturing this part ✨️😭💖)

"Eh?...what are these errands for?...wait a minute,  don't you have work?.." Odie replied, taking a bite out of his pancake.

You also doing the same thing and seeing the mini boys enjoying their breakfast, and Leona eating the Darn Mensukatsu sandwich.

'Well, at least they each used their magic pens to make the food smaller for them...least I ain't cutting the pieces too tiny...'

"Don't worry Odie, Hana gave me the day off and I need to go to the posy office first,  then I have to go to the bank..."

You finished your drink, smiling while placing a hand on Odie's shoulder.

"Now, Now...why don't you let Odie and I handle it?... you have been working hard and you look like you need a small break.."

"...Odie has his licensed suspended for reckless driving, and you don't have your license yet... you may have your permit but....unsure about that..."

"Nah, don't worry Sis, we'll take care of it. Right Odie?..."

Odie nervously smiled and gave Miah a thumbs up.

"Yep!"

"...Um...what about Odie's pare-""

"Great! Let's go Odie!!"

"Huh?! Wait!! My toa-"

*SLAM!!*

"...you forgot your phone (Y/n)..."

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Miah just sighed and picked up the plates that you and Odie just left there and placing them in the sink.

"Miah?...right?..."

Miah turned a bit to see Deuce walking on the counter, a bit towards her to which she went and sat down in front.

"Yes...and if I remember your name is...Deuce?..."

Deuce nodded, smiling up at her, and then you have Ace coming in and ruffling Deuce's hair. Giving him a noogie.

"Oi! Ace! Knock it off!!"

Miah just chuckled at seeing the little shenanigans. Riddle coming over and sternly telling them to quit it.

"If I may ask...have you all know where or manage to get a good look at our home?..."

Lilia was the one who replied, floating upside down in front of her face.

"I'm afraid not... the only places we know is (Y/n)'s room, the kitchen, bathroom, and the living room."

"Oh, would you all like a tour around our home then..."

"That would be very much appreciated.... and please don't get too close Lilia...."  Malleus spoke up, taking a quick glance at Lilia who is sort of trying to get some sort of reaction.

Yet, Miah just smiles at him.

"Well, I do hope you are alright with me holding you... you are alright with it, yes?.."