Chapter 13: New day...More Chaos Pt2

"Crowley...Do mind explaining why many students are not going to their classes!?! And what has been making them too scared to come!?!"

"Yes! And why students haven't been going out and doing any exercises!?!"

"And why they don't bother to come into my store anymore?"

"A few students in my history class are slowly starting to fail due to their excessive absences..."

Another teacher spoke, having black and white colored hair while glaring at Crowley. As well as the rest of the teachers.

"And do explain why there is one student rubbing all over the campus and another oup forcing himself to stay awake!?!"

The teachers of the school all huddled up and surrounded the headmaster, who happened to be sweating nervously and chuckling to himself.

"Ah...well...You see...There are reports from the students saying that their fellow dorm mates and housewardens have suddenly....Vanished..."

"And you didn't bother to investigate!?!"

The students walked away as they heard yelling and banging coming from the headmaster's office*
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Damn (Y/n)... why did you dragged me out by my feet?...". Odie grumbled, rubbing his face with his hand while holding a cup of coffee that Miah made for the both of you.

On cue, Miah came into the kitchen holding another cup of coffee and handing it to you.

"Are you two alright? You two are never up this early... is there something going on?...". Miah asked, concerned evident in her eyes as she glanced at both of you and Odie's tired expressions.

Since Odie was still exhausted, he slumped his face down against the table, snoring a bit afterwards, Miah slightly sweating a bit in concern. Meanwhile you just drank the coffee with a this-is-fine expression.

'Miah sure does make some good ass coffee...'

"We're fine Miah... we just.... woke up due to... something..." you tried to come up with an excuse, getting a bit irritated from hearing Odie's snoring.

"Odie....... Odie....... Odie!......ODIE JASON BRENNAN!!!"

You slammed your hand down against the table, Odie immediately lifting his head up, eye wide open.

"I'm up!!"

Miah just sighs, going back to make herself some tea.

Once you see Miah out of sight, you place your cup of coffee down and glance at Odie.

"Odie, the reason I dragged your heavy snoring ass was because another character appeared.."

Odie now became a bit more awake, looking at you with a more understanding expression, yet he was still pissed that you had to grab his feet and dragged him out.

"Did you have to grab my feet and drag my ass out there though?..."

"Yes, you didn't wake up, even if I had shook and slapped your face....  plus Riddle and Trey tried to wake me up but, Ace somehow woke up and used his damn magic pen and 'woke' me up..." you grumbled a bit, remembering

"... Whatever... Now which character appeared today?.." Odie ran his hand through his face, still exhausted.

"More like, which characters..."

Odie stopped, giving you a fucking-tell-me Look.

"Okay who the fuck appeared?"

"...I think you can guess..." you mumbled, sipping your coffee.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"......."
.
.
.
.
.
.
"......"
.
.
.
.
.
.
"......."
.
.
.
.
"... Don't tell me you can't guess?..."
.
.
.
.
.
.
"......I got nothing....."
.
.
.
.
.
.