Chapter 25: .. well shit..

"Hana.... Is everything alright?..."

Miah asked, concerned as Hana desperately searched her bag again.

".... Where is it?... Where is it?... Where is it?... It was right here..."

Hana muttered to herself as she rummaged through her bag, panic evident in her eyes.

"Hana.... What are you looking for?..."

"My book!... I can't find my book!" Hana cried out, looking like she's actually gonna cry.

Miah placed a gentle hand on her shoulder.

"Hey, it's okay... We can both look for it but please don't stress and panic... It's gonna make it worse.... Well follow our steps back and see if we find anything, alright?..."

Hana slightly calmed down, despite really wanting her book. She listened and nodded.

".... Okay...."

Miah smiled and focused back in class.

Both of them hold hands underneath the desks.

Meanwhile, outside the classroom was Aiden, leaning against the wall as he glanced at his phone.

His grip tightened as he thinks of this situation. Staring at the pic he took while stalking Miah, (Y/n) and Odie.

'Looks like those two got quite the small company...'

Aiden stared at the pic, about to hit 'send' to Xavier yet something held him back.

His mind was telling him that he needed the money to help out his mom while his heart was shouting him to not do this.

Aiden gritted his teeth and deleted the pic, thinking of something else as he figures to keep you and Miah's situation a secret.

'Just.... If I stay quiet and perhaps pretend like I don't know anything... Maybe it'll be fine...'

Aiden thinks as he walks away, thinking of another way to deal with Xavier.

As he walks away, he stopped as he thought of something, going through his contacts and staring at the familiar phone number.

His heart beats due to his anxiety and nervousness as he hasn't called him in quite a long time.

But he forget about his needs and quickly dialed the number, going to a secluded area as he waited for the person to answer.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Odie grumbled as he was told to mop the floor, listening to 'Intentalo'

But, in the middle of his cleaning his phone rang and vibrate.

Stopping his cleaning session for a bit to see who was calling him all of a sudden.

Odie slightly froze as was surprised to see the sudden number, recognizing it.

'... heck is he calling me for?... Tch...'

Hesitantly answering it, he made sure his earbuds were on as he spoke with a irritated voice.

"What do you want Aiden?... I thought I made it clear to not even contact me again..."

Aiden on the other side groan and replied with a neutral tone.

"Odie I know what I did in the past was wrong and all-"

"No shit... Thinking it was funny to push (Y/n) in the road when a car was coming... Or that time when you put bugs in Miah's hair... Or the time where you-"