Chapter 10: fucking hell....

Okay! So I wasn't really expecting that many comments on malleus I'mma be honest with y'all 😃😅

But! Now I know which character y'all wanna appear.

Now then! Enough of me talking! Enjoy the chapter!!

"(Y/n) why do you need my phone?" Odie asked.

"So the boys won't be bored, I rather not want them to be sitting there doing nothing so may as well give them something to entertain themselves." You replied swiping his phone.

"How about we let them watch something?" Odie suggested, shrugging his hands.

"Well.....are you boys okay with that?" You asked looking at the boys who are still on your desk.

"Anything is fine (Y/n)." Trey reassured you.

"I say we make them watch Happy Tree Friends." Odie smirked

"Fuck no!!" Your screaming startled the boys.

Clearing your throat you apologize for the outburst.

"Just what is 'Happy Tree Friends'?" You heard Ace asked.

"It's just a....uhh......Cartoon for....Kids...." You tried to explain.

Odie gave you the look that says Bitch-What?

"Anyways! Here.....Hope this is entertaining enough for you boys. We'll be back and I'll be bringing more food for you guys...and maybe some clothes...." You mumbled the last part and played 'Is it Cake?'

Placing Odie's phone against the wall so it can stay standing up, you and Odie left.

(For those who don't know 'Is it Cake?' it's on Netflix and it's basically a bunch of amazing bakers and they all make amazing and realistic cakes. I actually enjoyed it.)

"I'm still curious on What 'Happy Tree Friends' is......" Ace mumbled watching the series you picked for them.

"Whatever, just let it go.....Jack! Epel!  you both joining?!"

"You two are surprisingly calm for this......" Jack said coming over and sat down.

"I'm still a bit lost of what's going on...." Epel said coming over

"Is Sebek gonna join us or no?" Ace ask before shouting if Sebek's gonna join.

All he got in return is Sebek saying he must do his duty as a guard. Not before Lilia said he can go with his friends.

Cut to Sebek being a bit flustered and sat down with them saying something along the lines of 'Not friends.'

(Sebek shut up and admit it ya do care 🙄. You're lucky I actually like you for some reason.)
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Can you both please stop arguing...." Miah stood between You and Odie.

Apparently Odie figured it was a good idea to throw a tomato at you which hit your face and now here you both are throwing tomatoes at each other.

Thankfully Miah went ahead and stop you both from ruining the kitchen anymore.

"Sorry Miah..." You said before glaring at Odie.