Chapter 19: ...Hell naw...

Leona stayed quiet after you explain the best you could.

Lilia sort of caressing your forehead a bit for some support.

"Tch... your an idiot..."

"... eh?..."

That caught you a bit off guard while Lilia felt some sort of tension in the air.

"Now now Kingscholar... Our dear (Y/n) did had a reason-"

"And yet this had all this time to explain and tell the truth yet only you and I are aware of this... and exactly how long will they even say anything?..."

Lilia stayed quiet, knowing that you ain't gonna be saying anything for quite awhile.

"Now, they just need some time... I'll be honest, you seemed rather... calm..."

Leona gave Lilia a deadpanned expression before looking back at you.

"Anything else I should be aware of?..."

Leona crossed his arms as he stared up at you.

Your all downstairs, your sitting on the couch while Leona was standing on the table in front of you with Lilia sitting on your shoulder.

"... no... that should be all.."

'Just hope none of them find the merch or figurines like Lilia...'

(I don't know about that dear...)

Lilia was smirking mischievously as he floated in front of you.

"Now... why don't we all get some rest?... after all, Miah did say you all have classes tomorrow..."

Leona groaned and turned away from that, not wanting to hear the conversation of that.

"Let's just all quit and go to bed..."

You went and held your palm out, seeing as Leona just walked onto your hand as you began to walk upstairs.

'Leona reacted better than Lilia... guess that's one thing he's number 1 in....'

(I'm sorry... I just had to 😅👌)

Odie was standing in front of your door, seeming as he was waiting for you.

"Ah, welcome back....how did the convo go?..."

You glanced down at Leona was sitting crossed leg on your hand, and Lilia on your shoulder, smiling as usual.

"... went better than Lilia..."

"So the little lion dude was calm?..."

"I have a name..."

Leona spoke, slightly glaring at Odie.

"Jeez... now C'mon, the other little dudes are all in the small house... I think the horny boy one is still awake, waiting for the vampire looking one..." Odie pointed and opened the door to your room.

"Odie... you gotta stop calling them with these stupid nicknames for them."

Leona be smirking at the name he called Malleus.

"Eh... too lazy.. mind if I-"

"Your not sleeping on my bed..."

"Oh pretty please~"

"No."

You placed Leona back down and watched as he grumbled and sort of went inside the heartslabyul looking dollhouse.

Malleus was on your desk before going back to the ground after seeing Lilia.

Lilia smiled and patted your nose before floating back towards Malleus.