Chapter 17: Sorry?...

Miah continues to make some small chat with the boys, after giving them a good tour of the house.

....and sort of explaining the meaning of some pictures of you and your friends...

However, during that time, Miah would take small glances at them... almost as if she seemed familiar with them.

'Why do I feel like I know them?... why do they sort of look so... familiar?...'

Lilia didn't miss the way Miah looked down at them, having a feeling that she knew as well...

Suddenly, it clicked in... Miah almost stopped if it weren't for Ace and Deuce's curiosity about another picture...

'...these boys... they're... they're from that game that (Y/n) and Odie play... did they even at least inform them of being part of a game?...'

Miah cleared her throat and smiled warmly down at them, minus Leona... who was still sleeping in her breast pocket.

"Sorry but... has Odie and (Y/n) been informing you of anything specific?..."

Riddle was the one to reply, giving a stern glare at Ace who was about to say something.

"Well, they have been informing us about this world and we have been explaining to them about ours."

Miah's eye twitched a bit as she continues to smile warmly yet deep inside, she is boiling with frustration.

(You know it's bad when the responsible and nice one gets pissed....)

"Is that so... well, if you don't mind... I will be putting you all down cause I need to do something real quick... I hope you all don't mind."

Miah didn't even wait, gently placing them down on the table in the living room and quickly going towards the kitchen.

"What's with her all of a sudden?.." Ace spoke, a bit confused, which he got elbowed by Deuce.

"Ace, don't be so rude.... maybe she had to do something..."

"Even so, it was out of nowhere..."

"This is out of the question but... didn't anyone notice how she kept glancing at us?..." Epel asked, taking a peak towards the direction of the kitchen where Miah left.

"Yes I did notice that..." Riddle spoke, placing a finger on his chin as he thinks about it.

"Whatever it is... I'm sure it's nothing bad..." Trey replied, placing a comforting hand on Riddle's shoulder.

Lilia stated at the dorectikng where Miah went, having a feeling that it was something else, he figured to go and see what the problem is.

"Lilia?... where are you going?..."

Malleus asked, seeing as Lilia was starting to float towards the kitchen.

"Oh don't worry Malleus! I'll just go and check up on her!"

Lilia then went and floated away, leaving the rest of the boys.

Cue, Riddle placing the collar on Ace and Deuce after they fought again, and Jack trying to get Epel off of Sebek.

Miah grabbed her phone, went into her contacts but stopped before she could type.

'Wait... (Y/n) left their phone so I can't contact them... and odie always has his phone on mute so he won't see my message until who knows how long...'

Miah slammed her hands on the kitchen counter, feeling a small headache and rubbing her forehead.

"My, bad thoughts dear?..."