Chapter 19: Take Control

Jim's house turns red as Y/N's amulet burns a bright red, the brightest red ever burnt. The red light became so bright that Nomura and Jim had to shield themselves from it.

Y/N slowly rose, his limbs outstretched as he completely let the amulet engulf him.

His armor equips him, yet, he remains suspended in the air.

Y/N: "Į̵̛̣̖͔̦͍̝̳̗̓'̸̢̧͈̥̜͍͈͊́̀͊̉͝͠ͅͅL̸͍͋̏̿͋͌̊̑̏̅L̴̢̢̥̠͂͜͠ ̸̨͚̫͈̻̹͇͉̎́͂Ǩ̷̨̗̠͎̞̖͙̝̳͒̈́̓ͅI̶̡̓̋́̕̚͝ͅL̵̬̙̺̹͙̃̔̚̕̚ͅL̵̡̛̜̭̳̜̆͆͊̃̅́͂̿͘ ̶̧̡͎̻͊͜Y̸̛̛̽͒̒͂͊́̇͜O̷̧̮̘̝͔̠̦̖̿̆̏͋͠Ȕ̷̲̦̤̦̮̪̗̺͖͆̿!̵̡̛͕͖̩͗̽͝" The teen shouts, an odd hint of a feminine voice mixing with his as it projected way louder than usual.

Nomura: "M-Morgana-!" The troll cannot finish her words as Y/N grabs her by the throat, choking her as he slowly lifts her.

Jim finally wiggled free from Nomura's blade. "I gotta stop him!" He shouts, fearing what may come.

Y/N tosses Nomura through the front door as she slams into the grass hard.

Nomura: "So... Strong..." Nomura groans while trying to gain her balance, her limbs sore.

Y/N slowly glides out of the front door, rising higher in the sky.

His eyes were now a light green, an unnatural light at that, as his body looked made of pure sorcery.

Y/N: "Ĩ̸̛̮̬͕͈̭̺̤̝̮͇̍̀͂̂̈͝'̸̜͎̬͗̇͆̉̌̆̉L̵̛̮̲̰̰̑́͆̔́̈́̍L̶̡̯̖̳̰͔̜̉̎̽̊̾̎̆̚͠ ̴͕̼̫̖̼̘̪͋̂͑͛̾͌̅M̸͉̞͚̲̂͆͊͒͜Ą̶̜̞̣͈̅̌̒̏͒K̶̦͉͕̬̣̲̣͐͗̍̒͜͜E̸̢̛̩̱̗͉̤͕̙͙̿̓ ̷̢̬͚̬̙͗͗̍͗̈Ỳ̴̥̱̓̓̐͊͝O̸̢̺͕̟̩̟̠̓̀̆̕͠Ȗ̵̙͔̹̮͎̄̓̌͗̍̇̍̄ͅ ̷̱̪͓̘͗̍S̴̢̩͉̣͓̉͌͜Ũ̴̙̭͕̣̝̻̰̠̩̐F̷̛̫͍̰̬̗̘͂̄F̵̢̭͕̬̘͍͎̩̅̐É̶͙̞͓͉̫̌́͊͋̾R̷̞̳͙̲͓̺͊!̶̢̝͍̼̮̭͕̩͙̝̊̾" The teen shouts, this time, his voice sounding more like a woman's than previously.

Suddenly, a flash of blue light tackles him from the roof, and Jim is seen on top of Y/N, locking his arms around his body.

Jim: "Snap-! Out of it-! Take control, Y/N!"

Nomura looks up but is then attacked by a giant blue troll.

Jim: "Draal!"

Draal reveals himself as he launches Nomura back into the house.

Draal looks up at Y/N and Jim.

Draal: "Great Gronka Morka! What is that?!" Draal asks, looking at Y/N.

Jim: "I'll explain everything later; just help me out here-! Woah!" Y/N glides back and forth, attempting to shake Jim off his back.

Draal attempts to leap up and grab Y/N but is stopped by Nomura, who kicks him back.

Nomura quickly jumps to Y/N and Jim, but Draal hastily grabs her leg and slams her into the ground.

He then shoves her back, and Nomura is seen now with her two swords again as she and Draal face off.