Chapter Twenty Nine :)

Copyright © Diana Aranda

I Miss You

I was palm twitchingly mad. But I kept my cool. Seeing Ice having that laughter moment with Blue, it made me sneer. Huh. I can do better than that.

I smiled and joined them. Particularly Noah's fam since my Mom and Dad looked quite busy talking to Ice's parents.

"Noah!" nilakasan ko talaga ang tawag ko para marinig ni Ice. Impit na si Adam sa pagtawa. He knows what I'm trying to do. Come on! Magrereact ka din ng ganito kapag nakita mo ang boyfriend mo na may katawanang babae, especially his ex. That complicates a lot of things.

"Cream!" sinalubong ako ni Noah at niyakap. Nikka ran to me and hugged me too.

"Its good to see you!" she said. Halos magkasingtangkad na din kami ni Nikka. Dalawang taon lang din ang pagitan naming dalawa. Noah is a year older than me.

"I know right? Good to see you too! I definitely miss you girl."

"Awww. I miss hanging out with you! Well, we better have some catching up to do. But before that, I wanna know something." she leaned to me and whispered something.

"You see that guy over there?" pointing to Ice who's now talking to his brother Storm.

"Yep. What's with him?" I asked. Nikka made a squeal then answered me. "He's hot!" natawa na lang ako. Pati si Nikka na Ice effect din. Lakas talaga ng charisma ng yelong yun.

"Yeah. Ofcourse he is. He even have fangirls and fanbase. He's that famous."

"Really? Do you think he has a girlfriend? I mean, you know..." I wonder how Nikka would react kapag nalaman nya na she's actually talking to Ice's girlfriend.

"Hey! Quit it Nikka. Let Cream eat some breakfast first!" sabi ni Noah sa kapatid. Hinila ako ni Noah at pinaupo sa katabing upuan ng kanya. He served me some food. Kilalang kilala na ako ni Noah. He knows what kind of food I eat during breakfast. Ikaw ba naman makasama mo ng halos ten years yung tao, I almost grow up with him.

"And another thing, the guy you came with...is he your boyfriend? He's hot too you know." napailing at ngiti na lang ako kay Nikka. Those brothers are sure hell of a face.

We continued the conversation while eating. Im glad to see Ben and Anne. Ben looks charming as always and he still have those jokes that makes me laugh everytime. Anne looks happy as always and still pretty. Nikka is still the same. She still has that eyes for hot guys. And well, Noah will always be Noah. That good looking guy who looks strict but is actually thoughtful.

Noah excused himself and went to the bathroom. Mom waved at me and mouted me the word later which kind of confuses me. What's with later? Dad is too busy to notice me. He seemed to be so fond of Tito Kevin. They've been talking like forever.

I looked at Rain and she smiled at me but it was a sad one. I wonder why. Sky is playing a guitar which keeps an unfamiliar girl busy with him. Cloud is asleep I guess. He has his eyes closed while listening to whatever it was he was listening. Storm is busy twitching his eyebrows while looking at his phone. Maybe, he's playing something. Adam, was looking at me with a grin on his face. He really knows how to pissed me off and Ice, is staring at me wearing a big smile. Huh. If he thinks that smile will win me, he better think again.