1

❣️❣️❣️  Hello everyone this is first part of my story " my sweet lady revenge "I hope you all injoy it   ❣️❣️❣️

Part  :: 1

            " Please don't kill me " Mom I am your  daughter  ,why are you doing this to me  ? ,She pulls her hair ,  I am doing this because you come between my Daughter happiness. I will tell you one secret  listen carefully  your sister  have a  car accident one year ago that's not a accident  I kill  her
because she know about me everythink ,and she was going tell everythink your father and thats why I killed her .

you and your sister are some  everytime  when I am going to do something  you come  middle  and my plan goes awry  that day also your sister see me and that's why I am killed your sister .

You killed her? Yes,i killed her. Now you are  dying because  you are going to marry  "Aaron" and I like him so much  .

After we are going  Set fire here  and don't forget any proof here .  don't worry  i will take care of evey thing  you go. Ok call me after all done .

          "Venus"  record voice message and send somebody 

  The news got viral  "MAX Group " Second elder Daughter is dead  in every news ;every where is only one news  " MAX Group's" second elder daughter also dead .

                  " After Three Mouth "

                 Darling  it's  been three  months  ,    Venus is dead stop looking her she is never coming back . look at your self  you should take care of yourself , we all need you . I don't believe she is dead because I don't see her dead body  .

   Venus come there   Dad . they all shocked
Her  Mom said . you are alive ?  Venus   you are alive my daughter  ? Yes DAd I am alive .   I believe you are you still alive everyone says you are dead but i believe you are alive , because of I don't see your body i try  very much to find you but  I feel  but i still believe you are alive and you will come back to me .

" Dad don't cry "I am come back  everything will be fine now  .  Dad I want to tell you something . Say it . Mom and  Si got  scared  . Mom I think she is going to tell Dad we try to killed her . Shut up and behave normal  . Dad he is the person who save me that day  Shin .  "Thank you so much "you  just don't  save her you save my life the whole  " MAX Group "   "Thank you" one more time .

  Tell me Venus  , what happened with you that day  ?  Did anyone try to kill you  ?  dad , I don't remember what happened the day,   when I open my eyes I'm in the hospital . 'sir '  in that incident did something really bad happened with her and she is got scared that's why she forget everything about that incident.

don't pressurize her. if she take pressure  it's not good for her health. you should be happy your daughter is alive and she come back to you .okay, don't think about that incident ,you go  to the your room and take some rest . Ok, Dad  Shin  will be  stay here until I get better  . Ok, you go to the your room .

            Venus  , looking her room  she   holds a picture herself and her sister.
Sister I am sorry i couldn't  survive you that day .

Sir Miss  Venus  Is alive. What, but How's this possible? I don't know sir but she is alive ?   Aaron  Come home right now . Ok ,i am coming . What happened boss ?  I am going home, you cancel all meetings. Ok.

            I  think  Aaron , you should get married to  Venus now . Dad , now in the company have some issues, and I need to fix that, then I will talk with her . I think he don't want to  get married to  Venus  . you don't worry uncle I know what to do and you don't  interfere with my personal.