6

😍😍   See dreams and work hard to make them reality 😍😍

                  One minute . What ? how can you be so calm  ?  . I  think when I tell you that I am not Venus  I am   Eva you will get shocked and asked me very much questions and then what will I do  , how can I  make you understand  and give your questions answeres  , But look's at you  , you are so calm . He smile , So what do thik I should have to reaction , I already know that you are my Love Eva .

When you found out  ,that I am Eva ?.  You are asking every much questions I am feeling like you are doing my enquiry .  Ok  , I won't ask anything but last time i am asking you again you really don't want it ask me anything  ? . he hugs her from behind  .

     Yes  , I don't want to ask you anything . But why  ?  . because there is no need . did you meet him and ask  ? . yes  , I asked him   . At first I was angry with him because he knew everything but still did not tell e yet but then I myself went to meet him  , and asked him about you  . He said , You were in a coma for a year after the accident  .  about your memory loss , and how did Venus  die  .

I am sorry  . Why are saying sorry  ? .
Sorry for everything . when you need me most , I wasn't there when you needed me the most  . Yeah , you wasn't there  for me . i am Sorry everything  .  she turns back  and put her both hands on his shoulder and looks at him  . Why are you going at me like this 

.  I am thinking about  , which punishment should i give you  . But why why do wanted to punish me ? .  Did not you know how much big  mistake you did  . what mistake did i make  ?. Did not you said right now  when I need you the most you are not there for me  ?. Yeah  , I said  so what  ?. So  , she  fold her hand and looking at him

Okay , I am ready  you can give me any punishment , what kind of punishment did you want to give me ?. she kiss her on his lips and he  shocked .after kiss, This is your Punishment  . She smile and said  , Let's go home . she starts to going and  he grabs her hand  right hand with his left hand  , and  pulled her close .
I want more this punishment . and he grabs her waste with his right and hold her head tightly with his left hand   and kiss herbwith his full  strength .

he picks it up her and sits on the bridge  she put her both hands on his neck and both kiss each other's  passionately . Eva I love you  .  I really  , really love you . I love you the most in the world . I love you more than my self  . And . Ok  , ok stop it I know how much you love me  .

What about you ? . You never tell me about your feelings . I want to hear that  three words . You want to hear right now  .yes right now  . ok  I..  , I  . He said  , I say  .  I , I will tell you later .  Are you Serious  ? . let's go  she comes down to the bridge and start walking . Hey went for me  .

               Both comes home  . When both coming inside he lift her in his arms . She shout  , What are doing  ? . Put me down  , what do you think  what I am doing ?  . Put me down . I am not going to leave you today no tonight .  I said put me down . Ok I will put you down but not here  directly on bed . let's go  . Put me down  , They will see us  , put me down  . 

Don't worry sweetheart , they both are sleeping  now . so nobody here to disturb us ,  let's go now .  he walks a few steps  and both  sees that his father and brother are standing in front  of them and  steering both of them  .

Both shocked  , Aaron   put me down . Aaron  put me down  . he knocks it straight down . she screams loudly. Aaaa......   .  I just remember I have something important work and he go inside .  her brother in law   comes near  and ask  :  Sister in law , are you okay  ? . yeah , I am okay  . she try to stand up  but she falls down again ,her bother in law gives her his hand ,she stand up  . I think I should get some rest .