15

Part : 15

Let's do it togethe . I have promised you that I will not do anything alone, so how can I ask you to do this work alone .

let's go home together , It's not hard to get her heir , it's easy to do that and also we have one more thing to do .

The man calls Si , she said , hello . You are very lucky .

You asked and you got the chance.

Tell me clearly, what's the matter?
Have you found a way to get in?

Yes of course, you are absolutely right, we have found a way to kill him, but we are not going to kill him inside, we will kill him outside the dispensary.

what are you saying ?, I do not understand anything, please explain properly.

OK, so listen carefully, we don't need to go inside and find a way to kill him, we can kill him outside very easily now.

what are you saying ? How can he come out like this, and that too without her permission. And has he completely recovered, and that's qhy is he coming back ?

Yes, you are absolutely right, he has recovered, but he has not recovered completely yet .

But still he is coming back, because your sister, sorry, I forgot that you both have no relation with each other.

She had called and said something, and since then he is preparing to leave, now I don't know what she had said exactly , but yeah one thing is confirmed that

She had told something very important and some very big thing and because of that he wants to come back there so that he can know the whole thing , the complete matter .

But his daughter told him in clear words that he can't come back until she says to that he can come back , but still he is coming back and she doesn't know anything about it.

This is a very good opportunity for us, we can kill it very easily.

All that is fine, but till now, till now you have not found any way so that we can go inside and kill him, so now how do you know all this ,this is the very big thing , how did you get to know .

what are you saying all this? , You are saying as if I have not told you the things that happened between them earlier and today I am telling you for the first time. You can't say anything like that to me.

And one more thing, are you doubting me? If you are doing it, then don't do it, it is not necessary for you, and if you have to do it, then get this work done by someone else.

I don't need to this .

Aren't you talking too much?

I had no intention of talking to you like this , but you talked like this , what would I have done then ?

I join you in doing all this, knowing that in all this, I
I know that my life can also be lost in this , but still I am working with you but you .

What do think about her ? , she is not that simple girl that anyone can drive her mad , she is a walking bomb , that can blasts anytime .

If she comes to know even a little bit about all this, then that boom will come straight and fall on me and don't even think about what she will do with you if she get to know that you are planing to kill her dad , and about what you did after .

if she get to know about all this , I think definitely she will make your life hell , or more hell than worse .

What do thik about it ?