17

Sometimes we don't need motivation we just need a silent hug and just one word don't worry everything will be Okay .

Part :: 17

                 When she was leaving Si hold Eva's right hand and stop her form leaving .

What ? , you want to say anything ?

You should not have to do this .

What are you talking about ? , I don't understand anything .

Eva, You should not drag mom into this .

Did I drag her ?

Eva ,.

I think you should go out , your mom needs you help .

" What ", ?

' go, .

runs and comes out, coming out she sees that
Reporters are standing by his mother.

He was asking her questions.
Mrs Han is this true
That Si Mr Han is not only a daughter, she is an illegitimate child.

And you married Mr Han by telling that she is his daughter and is it also true that
You married him only for money and for money you killed him and also killed his first wife i.e. the founder of Max Group .

If all these things are all, then what happened with Eva was not an accident but a conspiracy by you because she became the CEO .

And you wanted your daughter to become the CEO and even after that when she did not become the CEO , you tried to kill Venus , the younger daughter of the Han Family , is this all true? Tell us .

Eva said Aaron .

I didn't tell them all that much, but look at them, looking at them it seems that all these are police offers and they have solved the case too .

He says with a smile.

That's why they are called reporters, their words are just like a judge. You tell them one thing, they find out the rest on their own .

Flashback ::

After calling the police, she calls the reporters and says:

hello , if you want to increase TRP of your channel then i have big news for you.

about what?

About the family of the biggest business man here Han Family .

What is the news ?

Han family's daughter Si she is not a Han Yu's daughter she is illegitimate child , And she also very much crime with her mom she also killed Mr Han . Did you have any proof ? Yeah , I have proof .

I will send . Today is Mr Han's Funeral alll of you come there , you you get big news there . Today Mrs Han going to be arrest for her crime .

are you saying true ? Come there , and see with your own eyes .

Okk but , When did I get the proof .
After Mrs Han got arrest you will get the proof . Okk .

Are you really going to give them proof . Yeah , let the whole world know about their crime .

Flashback End ::

Si say to all of them : Just stop it all of you . Don't talk nonsense . We have proof , that you are not Han Family's daughter , you tell us are you a illegitimate child or not ?