4

😍😍  If you had a fight with your partner  or your sister brother  or someone else the one you love then just go and said sorry

Because one sorry can change everything   . 😍😍

                       **   **   **   **

                   He comes to the his office , his secretary was hiding form him  he said to his  employ  send my secretary in to my office . Ok , Boss . he come to his office . Hello Boss ,  Boss  please don't  yelled on me . He shouts , what's she  say at home did you know  ? . She didn't even listen my explanation , she said we don't have any relationship with each other  .

What , she said  like this  ? Yeah  she said and all this happen because of you , you tell her everything and  asking me later Boss did she find out we are doing investigation on her . that time if you are there i would have killed you .  Boss, calm down  and listen to me  .

Say , what do  you want to say  .
Boss , you should spend time with her, and try to know about her . you will get some proof  . Ok  . By the way Boss , how did you know her ? She and I  , I mean we five we are a childhood friends .

i don't know when i started liking her . All I know is that the girl for whom my heart first beat was She  is Eva .

I propros her three times but she ! Did she rejected you ? Shut up  , she never rejected me . She  always said  , i will tell you later  . He said  , So bad . "you" , your next three months salary cut  .

Boss , Boss you can't do this to me i give you so much advice for your love life . but my life love is still unstable  .
Don't worry boss I am here . I will give you new advice .

But boss  , If you are  madly in love with her then how did you get engaged with Venus  ? I go abroad for business trip , and when I come back I get the news she is died  and I am getting engaged with  Venus . I tell my dad can't get engaged with her but dad didn't listen to me and fixed my engagement with her I also tell Venus I didn't want to get engaged with her and you said your father you also don't want to get engaged because my father didnt listen to me .

But she give me shock to say she loves me , but I know she never fall in love me because she knows how much I love Eva and no one can replace her not even her sister . Know matter how much she try she can't become   Eva and I also can't treat her like  Eva but my heart said she is not  Venus  he is her .

                    She was weting for him in her room . Why didn't he come back yet . It so late . She comes out to the room and see he is comes back , she go to the her room and started packing her suitcase . He comes to the room and see she is packing her suitcase .

What are you doing  ? Don't you see I am packing my suitcase . Yeah , I can see that , but why are packing your suitcase ? Because I going my mother's hometown  . Your going mother's hometown , why don't you tell me ? She stop packing up her suitcase and come here near .

What did I say  ? Why didn't I tell   ? Did you know  how much time I called you ? , Did you answer my calls   ? Ok, I'm sorry  . It's okay  . I am asking you now  , you want to come with me  ?

No , you go  , I have something important work  . "Ok"  .  He go to takes shower . He ask her . You are going alone there ? No  ,  Shin   is also coming with me. We are going together  . he think for a moment and said  .

I will come with you  . Didn't you say before  you have important work   ? Yes , I  said before  ,but  I just remember I didn't  have  any work  . I am free . So will come with you . He come her close  . What ? He come more near . He makes her fall on the bed and comes to her and says in her ear .