14

Part  ::  14

                      He ask her  : , he want to come here ? .

" Yeah  ,  .

I know he won't  going to listen to me ,that's why I tell me to increase security there .

then why are so worried  ?  , now you increase security there , he is with him and also he  promise you  and I don't think he will broke his promise don't worry  he won't come here for now  .

  ' No  , ' no , you don't know him very well . If decided something he do that , and also now I tell dad I am going to do something with them but I did not tell me everything  he much be curious about it and that's why he will come here to get know the reason , I give him biggest reason to come back.

If you are so worried about him then why don't you tell dad everything ?  just tell him know , if you tell him everything then he also won't stop you , he will supposed you and help you in this .

You should tell him everything , he say clam and soft voice :  just tell him know Eva don't hide  from him it's also about his family .

  She looks at him, she was feeling bad and walks away and sits on the sofa and runs her left hand over her face and holds her head.

  He comes to her, and coming in front of her sits on two legs, and then lowers her hands and holds both her hands with his both  .

don't worry to much . everything will be okk . 

I know   , it will be okk soon  , but .

I just don't know how to tell dad about it , His illness has started getting better a little bit now, he is not fully recovered yet and what if I tell him about it and all this? , I don't know what will be his  reaction whether he will be able to handle this thing or not.

Be it step mother or whatever it may be, but there is such a letter with her name which has the greatest status in the world and that is mother, the biggest word, mother, which no one can compete with. And he didn't even respect the word 'mother'.

How to tell dad about this, how to tell such a person, from whom only we got mother's love, that's why he got married.

When that man comes to know all this, will he be able to handle this thing ? , He will be okk after knowing a truth ? , tell me he will be  ?.

   ' no  , he don't  , no one handle like this pain . And that's why I didn't tell him . He is the only person left my  side as my family , if something happen to him .

  ' hey  , stop it  . Don't say anything  now  . I know how much it's painful 
, and how you are feeling now . But don't cry  .

  ' What ,  ? .

When did I cry ? , I am not crying  .
I just get some emotional .

  But belive me Aaron .
I want to tell him everything ,when I  going to tell dad  , I don't know what happened suddenly  ? And the words just couldn't come out of my mouth , I want to tell him everything .

For a moment I felt that if I tell, I will lose Dad and I don't want to lose him  , he is the only one left, I don't want anything to happen to him under any circumstances  .

If anyone recognizes him  Hurt  or even tries to kill him and even thinks about it  , I will kill them .

he moves his right hand away from her face  .

Don't worry , you won't have to do anything like that , together we will solve this problem soon .

And  also dad will be recovered soon and then he will live with us ,
He pulled and hug  her to comfort and then kiss on her forehead  .