2

❣️❣️    I hope  you have a  good day  , this is second part of my story  .

I  won't say much today  I hope you enjoy my story❣️❣️

            Why am I feeling like this when he hugs me, I feel as if I have hugged him.

She is setting  near to Dad and  saying to him. Dad open your eyes let me talk to you how many days have passed since I talked to you. Ever since I came, I am talking only as Venus , in the same way she talks to him for a long time and many things.

      a while  Aaron comes back to the room he was about to say her name but sees she is sleeping on the sofa so he comes to her and sits beside her
He is looking at her he realise that  she is feeling cold, he takes off his blazer and puts it on her  .

     Hair was coming on his face then he pushed back his hair he was looking at her and was smiling after seeing her for some time he says to himself   . what am I doing this ? why am I  feeling so hot ? . He drinks all the water in the gas  . and comes out
to the room  .

  Si is sitting in her office room and talking he  saying  to  her you go once to your dad  Must see I know you are busy now but you should go to the hospital once. I know but I have some important work right now. First I will complete it then I will go to meet him anyway he has his favorite daughter to take care of him.

  Si you are not understanding your dad is ill now and right now  Max Group needs a new  CEO  Who can bring Max Group back to its place, make it number one like before and this is a good chance for you to become CEO  And if you do such things then you will not be able to become  CEO so understand my point carefully.

I understand what you are saying. And now you listen to me. This is the important work I was talking about. According to me in a few days she will call a meeting of brod members and if she does not call then I will  , But before that I have to make some members on my side so that when it is voted to become the new CEO then those people vote me and I become the CEO  .

That is fine but you have to take care that all of them will not listen to you so easily and you have to take care of the media also so that it does not create any trouble for you  . If they are not getting ready to be with you, then you will give them some greed and they will agree soon  .

I understand what you are saying  . Anyway, how many times  you  have been given advice and it has worked every time, and how many times has it helped me out of trouble, you know so much about me, I have done so many things  all of them You know most of everything but still you have not told anything to anyone not even my mother

when you used to work for her earlier and she kept you with me so that you can tell them everything about me  ,give them  every information about me but still you didn't tell her anything . may i ask you why ? 

I didn't tell her anything because  I work with you, when I used to work with her, I was loyal to her  and now I work with you, I am more loyal to you than her . There is no harm in being loyal to you, and there is no lose in it, but it is beneficial for me. Thank you for everything. There is no need to thank you all, just remember that no one knows your secrets as much as I know, not even your own mother whom you love so much.

So according to me you will not do the same mistake again as you did earlier. You have been wronged, why would I do this to you, why would I hurt that person or try to kill him . I was just saying like this, you got upset. According to me you now  should go to meet them  . Yes, you are right, it is late, I should go, I will meet you later. Later, go to meet your dad too. She leaves. After she leaves, he listens to the recording and smiles.