12

Hello 👋 , NAMASTE 🙏

I hope you all are healthy and happy .

This is part :: :: 12 :: ::

Injoy this part .

He go out .

She is sitting in her room and was sitting with a pillow .

after some hours she realised what she say to him and remember , you said now or never , I am giving you my answer never , it's nothing between us .

Eva you are such a crazy person .
Why did you say that ?. I said to him
Let's talk tomorrow , but he didn't listen to me , so it's my mistake it's his mistake .

I didn't do anything wrong , then why he is anger on me ?. I just don't tell him , he makes big matter and also he said so much about my Mom , Sister and also about my uncle ,
so if i replied back to him what wrong did i do ?.

after thinking for a moment she throw the pillow and come out and start looking for him .

"Aaron " .

Aaron , where are you ? , let's have talk . Aaron .

Where is he go ?.

she look for him in whole house but he is not in house .

"Where did he go now " ?. she call him , but his cell phone was off . he's cell phone is off . Where did he go at this time ? .

She call his secretary .

"hello ", .

"Hello " .

did you know where is he right now ? .

What happen ? .

He go somewhere and his cell phone is also off . Did you know where he can go at this time ? .

"No " , I don't know .

' Ok , .

Listen , I try to find boss , if I got him I will call you .

'Ok, .

She comes out and sit in the car and go to find him .

she come to his office and quickly runs inside. And as soon as she comes she asks her secretary .

Is he in the office ? .

' No , the boss is not here .

He is not in the office then Where has he gone after all ?. Already I have got so many things going on in my mind already , and now he is also .

I can't seem to clamp myself down properly .

And now it has not been said it is okay if you would have talked to me once but didn't .

"where he can go "?.

She thinks where he can go , and then said . He can go there . She about to go but his secretary stop her , 'and said , : I will also come with you .

' Okay , .

both comes out and go .

You said , you know where he is ?.
Yeah , but I am not sure he will be there Or not .

' okay , . But Where we are going now ?. Our Favorite restaurant .

"What " ?.

What did you say ?.

Sorry , I mean to say is , he and I have a one favorite restaurant we always like to go there . So I think he would be there .

'Okay , .