19

Biggest happiness is when you  celebrate your little happiness with your loved ones  .

Part  :: 19 

               Early  in the morning when both of them are sleeping a child come and Pulls there blanket. They both get up. He is looking at both of them angrily, and then says. Have you both forgotten today date ? oh my baby come here, give me a hug  . He quickly climbs up on the bed and comes and hugs her  . " how can you think ? that we can forget such an important day "

We remember today is our baby's birthday . Both say together :
" Happy birthday " .  

  All three of them are brushing. Give a kiss to Moon mother. He kisses her on the cheek. Seeing the actions of both of them,  Aaron says. Can't you put it in again ? Put it in and give me my daughter.

I thought of the name moon for my daughter and you gave my daughter's name to your son  . Moon shows the tongue to Aaron and runs away . Stop Moon , you little , Don't run .

All three of them were happily living their life together and celebrate Moon's birthday  . Kiss together on the  Cheek  of the Moon  . And said together  : Happy birthday Moon  .
Moon  kiss  both of them on there  cheek  .

             **  this is happy ending of this story   , I hope you all like my story  " My Sweet Lady Revenge " 

           No matter what happens in life always smile because smile is the best Medicine  , best answer of every Situation  .

    I will upload new one soon  .

  "  Bye bye  "  .