8

❤❤❤❤❣️❣️❣️❣️

       Hi, Hello ladies and gentleman Boys and girls  this is my Story part 8  I hope you enjoy this one and comment  do you like this part or not and if you like this part then also comment what do you like in this part and if you don't like then comment what you don't like

       Your comments and response help me to write  .

    ❤❤🙏🙏  Thank you❤❤🙏🙏

               He comes running to her and wakes her up Are you okay ?. Everyone was asking him are you fine?, what happened to you ? . He hugs her closer and asks, are you fine ? . I'm feeling very hot, take me to the home Otherwise, I don't know what I would do . Take me home . He lifts her in his arms. Tell us what were you going to tell ? we'll tell you later
Right now she is unwell, so get out of my way. He takes her away.

As soon as she comes home she goes to the washroom and starts taking shower He comes and stops her. what are you doing ?, you will fall ill . She comes his close and tuch his cheek with her right hand and going to kiss her but then stop . Go . Eva . I said go . he comes her close he do her hair behind her ear and grabs her waist from the left side with his right hand both looking at each others eyes and he kiss her with his full strength .

She put her both hands in his neck both kiss with there full strength and passionately . Both come to the bed
he takes off his shirt and put his body on her she grabs his neck with her left hand and pulled him close he kiss her sweetly on her forehead then on her nose and then on her lips Eva I love you , now you tell me do you love me ? . I will tell you later . No I want to hear now . What do think ? And she kiss her .

Both speed night together .

             While she was sleeping he was look at her and smiling . He things about last night when he ask he love him or not . I love you , do you love me . What do think and she kiss him . I know you love me but I want to hear from your mouth that you love me . He is going to kiss her but his cell phone rings .
What a timing ? .

He picked up the phone . Say why did you call me in the early morning ?.
I call you to tell you that woman change her place it's so hard to find out her new place . So you mean You didn't find anything ?. No boss ,as you know I am so intelligent and also hard working the mean point is I find out where that woman live now . Ok .

You can go there when you want to go . When you want to go tell me so that can I arrange all the things that you want and also bodyguard . But why bodyguard ? , their is anything problem or danger ? . Yeah, there . Ok , I will go there today, you arrange all the things . Ok boss . He hang up the cell phone and looks at her and then go to get ready .

He comes to her but she is still sleeping . He said to her self. I think last night you are very tried and then he write a note and puts it on his forehead , he put his hand on her head , please take care of yourself , I will come back soon okay . I love you Sweetheart . And then he go to his work .

She wake up and see he is not in the room and calls him by his name . Aaron , Aaron where are you ?. She Herself, where is he go ?. She tuch her head and the note falls down form her head . She read the note , suddenly something important work comes that have I am going abroad for business trip , you are sleeping thats why I didn't wake you up and level , I will come back soon . I have put breakfast in front of you you wash yourself and it eat it all .

She go to wash , and get ready then she eat it when she was eating breakfast she was thinking , No flights go abroad at this time . then why did he go ? . Did he , where is my phone? .
She finds her phone and called him , he looks at his phone seen her name on screen he didn't answer her phone . she calls him again but he didn't answer again ,His secretary ask him . What happened boss , why didn't you answering call ?. Eva is calling, if I answer call she will find out that I am not going abroad .