7

Part :: 8

                         He ask again  . What happened  ?. Uncle wants to meet me right now  .  but why  ?  . I don't know  , He seemed a bit nervous. He said that I should come to meet him soon  . After all why he wants to meet  you  ? . I Don't know, he said that he wants to  talk to me about something important . about what  ? . I  don't know  , he don't tell me  . But I think he's about to tell me what he was talking to me about in the office  .

When did he come to see you ? After the meeting he came to meet me . but he didn't even tell me anything he just told me that I will tell you when you become  CEO  ,  but now he has suddenly called me and called me to meet me  . I am having strange feeling  . I don't know What  does he want to say But I am sure it is about my mother or my sister. Then  , let's go see him

                       Both comes to meet him she said 'Hello ,  Uncle  . he also said  Hello  Uncle  . Uncle  said to him  . You also come with her  ? . Yes  , She is my wife how can I level her alone when she is in  danger . But there is no danger  .  I know it , but don't know when from where it will come if something happens here suddenly, so it is necessary to be with it always so that I can keep it away from that danger.

I think you are not protective but poissive. Understand as you wish, and think as you want , I do not care how you are thinking . You..  . Now it's enough , both of you  stop . Let's  talk about what we came here to talk about. All three sit. Yes, Uncle  ,  why have you called us to meet here ? .

I have called you because I want to give you something back. What do you want me to return. He says giving her a file. See for yourself. She sees the file, it is written in the file that they have transferred their shares in her name. She gets surprised after reading all that, for some time she remains calm and says  .

   After all, why have you done this? I did it because I wanted to do it and now after doing it I feel at peace. But  . But don't say anything and listen to me.

This is what I returned to you, isn't it yours, just for some time it was given to me and now what is yours, I have given it back to you, now you take care of it. But uncle. Listen carefully and understand what I am saying.

Now you need this the most, from this you will become even more powerful
And you will also get help from this, don't think that it was mine or I had the right on it, neither of these two was mine, it is yours, it is your right and now I am getting old, so I can no longer handle this responsibility. You take back this responsibility because it is yours  .

and one more thing  he gives her photo of a lady  .  Whose picture is this? This is the picture of that woman who knows about your mother's accident or she knows that it was not an accident but she was murdered. How can you say that with so much certainty  ?  .

Because that woman has been missing ever since your mother died in an accident. Since then we never found it we tried to find it but to no avail but few months ago our men's  saw it at this place so I think you should go there once and find it and ask him what is the truth  .

You must visit here once. If you know all this  ,  then why haven't you gone there till now  .  Because this is your work  and have you forgotten what I told you, I told you that I will tell you everything  when you become CEO .

So why are you telling me all this right now  ? , I am not even made yet and you are telling me all this something has happened  ?  . nothing has happened you are thinking too much don't think so much I thought you knew this If necessary, I told you and now there are many things that you have to know  .