3

😍😍   How  , how , how are you my Sweet readers   ?.   Injoy  third part of my story   . 😍😍

                          Where they both comes to see CCTV footage they got to know that CCTV is bad since two days.
I think you are thinking too much, we saw that there was no one there. No, there was someone there, otherwise how can it happen that after we left here, his health deteriorated so much. we will talk about it later, let's go now.

While he is going home, she is thinking about the same thing in the car as well. Don't worry, he will get well soon. What ? , did you say something ? . When I am saying something, neither you nor me, pay attention to what I mean Pay attention to my words . Sorry it won't be happen next time .

Say what you were saying. I was saying that your dad will get well very soon, so don't think so much about him and stop thinking about him too. About whom. He looks at her and says about our honeymoon as you think
Staying like that is not going to happen .

She doesn't answer anything. He smiles and says see how I made you silent and that too in one go. Don't you stop talking nonsense, you can never be like this in your status, what can not happen in the next life. That's why I was thinking that if something like this is going on in your mind then what will I do and if you try to take advantage of me at night.

Fuck off He would have been smiling. stop laughing

Both come out of their room, both open the door together and both shocked to see that their room is decorated just like a First Night . She looks at him and says, what is all this ? .

his brother comes there and says, I will tell what is it, isn't it, it was my dream to decorate my brother's room and today that dream has come true. Brother, I know you have liked it very much and you want to thank me, but there is no need for that.

But yes, I would definitely like to hear how my Sister-in-law felt about this surprise. Is nice . just nice. No , it is very nice . Ok so now I go.

They both come inside and look at each other and then clean the whole room and then sit together on the bed and say everything is cleaned, she lies down on the bed and says , I am tired. He also lies down and says , me too .

Then both look at each other, she says I will , he used to say sleep on the bed . No, I will sleep. No, I will sleep. No i . Not i . Not i . I . I . I said I will sleep. We both do one thing let's sleep together .

What ? , Do you really think I will let you sleep with me ?. I am not saying let's sleep together , I am just saying that we both sleep together on the bed. No, not at all. She throws a pillow at him. Go and sleep on the sofa .

No, he goes on the bed and then she too. I'm not going to sleep on the couch. You will have to sleep on the couch and if you do not want to sleep there, then sleep on the floor. You. Can you go and sleep there? And then what was there, then fight starts between both of them for the bed , while fighting, he surrounds her. Being very close, both were nervous, he was looking at her lips and that's making him more nervous The both were looking at each other. What happened, why are you looking at me like this? .

He wakes up quickly and takes the pillow in his hand and says today you can sleep here and then quickly goes and sleeps on the sofa facing the other side, she also sleeps with a blanket on her face .

                           He comes to her office, his secretary is telling him that ever since the news of your marriage with  Venus came to know, only you two are being talked about everywhere. Our  tox prices  have also increased and our products are selling fast in the market, our Share prices  are also increasing and more.