13

Part :: 13

She grabs his face and pulls it towards her and kisses him. Are you sure now ? , I am Eva .

He is looking at her and holding her head from behind pulls towards him and kisses her, he starts kissing her passionately and falls asleep while kissing . She smiles.

She comes to the house, she is taking him to the room .
You are very heavy , you should lose some weight.

She brings him to the room, Aaron's foot slips across the carpet, and he takes her and falls down, he was on top of her.

his left leg was on her leg and his hand was on her waist .

She tries to remove it but she is not able to remove it, then she slowly removes his hand from above her waist and then slowly starts moving but he holds her waist with his left hand and pulls her closer to him.

Aaron you . Don't say anything just stay like this for a while he holds his left hand takes her above the waist and then holds his right hand and falls asleep like that .

He remembers the things that his secretary had said.

Flashback ::

You must know that how much the boss loves you and he must have told you that he loves you more than you, but you know, he loves you more than you can imagine .

For him you are his everything, you are his world, he always knew how important it is for you to be a family business , he always wants whatever bad things going to happen to you , that's happen with him he want to see you well and happy everytime .

You love him but never say that you love him, you love him, you feel that love, but sometimes it is necessary to say what you are feeling .

Whenever you were free, he used to leave all his work and come to you so that he could spend time with you, no matter how important that work was, once he even canceled his most important meeting It was because you had invited her to meet you.

I asked him once why do you do this always ? , whatever she call you , you leave like this , and he replied to me ,

Since your mother died in accident you through a lot , you see very much bad time in young age , very much happened with you , but you never lose your self confidence , you always believe in your self , you are very strong .

you care for another more than your self . And mostly important , you love's your family very much you can anything for your family , and that's why he loves you very much .

he said form his childhood he wants to take care of you , he always wanted to become that person in your life ,
when you cry on someone shoulder the shoulder will be his , if you need someone to take care of you that person will be he .

In your life whenever you need someone that will be he .

You are his first choice and also last choice .

He was on the bed, he starts searching for her on the bed in his sleep, but she was not there, he wakes up. And sees her here and there in the room but she was not in the room .

He was about to go out to find her, he was about to open the door but before he could open the door, she opened the door.

They both say together : I want to talk to you. First you listen to me. Eva first let me say .

' No , .

First you listen to me, I am telling the truth , if I keep quiet for some more time, my head will explode, so you listen to me first, I have to explain everything to you, but I do not understand that , How to explain and from where to start ?.