CHAPTER 6

Richie's Pov

"That was a great shot kiddo!"

Me and freen are now playing golf with our dads, it's the weekend and later tonight we'll have dinner at uncle fred's house..

"Thanks papa. Freen your turn." I said.

I was stunned how freen just shot the ball through the water straight to the hole.

"Looks like i lost again even in my own sport." I said.

"That's okay kiddo, it's just a game." Dad said, patting my back.

"Richie is really a great golfer too rick, we should play again sometimes." Mr. Chankimha said.

"Let's eat then papa, i'm hungry." I said.

We went the golf course restaurant. Our dads are talking to each other.

"Your chatting with my sister freen." I said.

"She said good for you that you lost to me P'richie." She said.

"That little, i'll just tease her tonight." I said.

"She also said try to tease tonight and she will fight kickboxing with you. " She said.

"You know my sister is really good at kickboxing uno." I said.

I know she's uno and sam. Uncle fred told me and dad after their meeting in the company. That's why i took freen to play billiard with me last week to talk.

FLASHBACK

We entered the game room. I set up the balls in billiard table.

"N'freen if you beat me, i'll tell you a secret. If i beat you, tell me a secret." I said.

I know she's a genius ,i want to outsmart her.

"Sure P'richie." She said.

Mind was right, she is really good in billiard.

"Are you already a pro in billiard? Seriously that was a clean shot." I said.

"I just like playing with my friends." She said.

"Okay i'll tell you a secret i know, your uno." I said.

She stay quiet.

"Don't worry, i won't tell my sister." I said while laughing.

"Uno is my childhood name." She said.

"Your dad told us after the meeting. We told mom after your visit in the house. We promised that we won't tell anyone." I said.

"Thank you P'richie." She said.

"It's you who i should be thanking for." I said.

She curiously looked at me.

"Thanks freen for what you always done to help my sister. She told us what happened that day at the rooftop. I already know too that you protected her twice from billy." I said.

"Why are you thanking me for?" She asked.

"Without your help she would not be this happy today. You see how excited she is to have a collab with you as sam." I said.

"P'richie the truth is i'm really a nervous and shy type but with becky, i feel different. I don't know what to say to her when she see's that i'm uno." She said.

"Think of how calm you are when you talk to her like usual. I know my sister, she will understand." I said.

"I like your sister P'richie." She said suddenly.