CHAPTER 16

Irin's Pov

It's day 3 of practicing right now in the venue near the gym. There's a large open space area where they had set up the stage, kade requested that barriers are placed for the meantime for security reason. Today is the last day of practice because tomorrow will be the start of sportsfest and during the night is we will perform in front of the students but we're still gonna do soundcheck practice before performing. We been here for the whole day, kade excused us in our classes.

"That was a nice vocal bec, right kirk?" I said.

"Was my voice okay?" Becky said.

"It was awesome." Heng said.

"Thanks kirk." Becky said.

(Tee/Noey, Kirk/Heng, Jim/Nam, Sam/Freen)

I still need to call them by their band names, i hate lying to becky but i'm doing this for her.

"You seem pretty inspired for today." I said teasing becky.

"Am i?" Becky asked.

"Why is your mind going slow again?" I said.

"Maybe she had another date, she was looking at her phone." Noey said teasing becky.

"I was just excited to go home that time tee." Becky said while laughing a bit.

"Okay break time everyone." Kade said.

We all went to the tent behind the stage, where the snacks are placed.

"Wow why are there so many foods today?" I asked.

"Freen's orders, for the security team also." Kade said.

"Ehem ehem spill something to me later ms. Armstrong." I said to becky.

"We're really lucky to be in the unique records right sam?" Nam said.

"Yeah your right, i'll just go to the restroom." Freen said.

"I'll come with you." Noey said.

"Kade can we take a few minutes to take a nap?" Heng said.

"Sure, you and jim can go to the other tent." Kade said.

Heng and nam are tired too because noey said they practiced until 12am.

"Sam's been quiet since she came back." Becky said.

"I didn't notice, maybe she was busy as a student." I said.

What i know is freen's wound still hurts sometimes, it may not reached her spine but it was stab deep. Noey's been guarding her and helping clean her wound.

"I don't know if becky already know this but their company style prime is the sponsor for your shirts during the sportsfest." Kade said.

"I suggested it to daddy before, i never though dad and richie would do it." Becky said.

"It's gonna be good bec, hey now spill." I said.

"What spill?" Becky asked.

"Then i'll asked freen in the group chat if you don't tell me." I said.

"We just had a bonding time the night she got home from the hospital." Becky said while smiling.

"Aha so that's why freen didn't reply to any of our chat." Kade said.

"You know bec i know you well right" I said.

"I-I like freen." Becky said while lowering her head.

"We know you like freen." I said, laughing a bit.