CHAPTER 14

Heng's Pov

Today is photoshoot day, the set is in the gym not in the private rooms. Our pictures with becky and irin will be posted around the academy and in the academy's social media platform.

(Tee/Noey, Kirk/Heng, Jim/Nam, Sam/Freen)

"Kirk where is sam? She was supposed to be here already with you guys." Mr. A said.

"She's on her way khun A." I said.

All of us are here except freen. We talked through the group chat that we call each other's band names today, we also told irin.

"I'm here, sorry i'm late khun A." Freen said. She's catching her breath.

"Okay take a seat in the make-up area while the others are starting their photoshoot. Becky and irin first." Mr. A said.

While becky and irin are taking their pictures, we talked to freen.

"Sam what happened? We though your gonna be here after you escorted becky as freen." I said.

"I was but some students throws mud at me and run quickly, i didn't see who it was. My uniform got dirty, my extra uniform was in my locker in the classroom." Freen said.

"I'll check the academy's cctv later. It's like they were waiting for you and becky." Kade said.

"I bet it's billy." Nam said.

"It's impossible, becky already told billy to leave her friends alone." Freen said.

"We better be careful then especially you sam." I said.

After becky and irin, it was our turn as a band. We're used to the camera's because of parties that we attended with our families. Next it was the solo shots, becky went first.

"Hey why was sam late?" Irin asked.

"Some students thrown mud at her, she didn't see who it was. It's impossible to be billy because becky already warned him." I said.

"Could it be someone else who have grudges against sam?" Irin asked.

"We don't remember anyone yet, i'm feeling like someone is planning something dangerous especially the sportsfest is already next week." Noey said.

"It's either students who are being ordered, fans that are being jealous of freen being close to becky or fans that are obsess with becky. Those things can be possible." I said.

"Whoever they are, we really have to investigate and know who they are." I said.

I don't want anything bad to happen to my friends, i will also do anything to protect them.

Nam's Pov

I just finished my turn in the solo shots, it's freen's turn. I sat beside becky who is watching freen.

"Hi becky, is sam beautiful?" I asked.

"Hello jim, yes she is." She said.

"You know sam really smiles a lot now because of you." I said.

"I though she smiles before." She said.

"She does but her smile is different when your with us. Becky can i ask you something seriously?" I said.

"Sure jim." She said.

"What is sam likes you?" I asked.

"That would be impossible, after this event we won't see much of each other. I guess before i may liked sam for coming into my life." She said while laughing a bit.

Give Me Your ForeverOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara