CHAPTER 9

Noey's Pov.

"Finally we can remove our masks." I said.

We just finished practicing with irin and becky. They already went home.

"So that's why you look familiar."

It's irin, i'm so dead.

"Ahm irin." I said.

"Explain all of you except khun A." Irin said.

She glaring at us.

"We can't reveal ourselves yet because we will remove our masks after our band performance in the sport fest by the request of the principal." Heng said.

"For us it's okay to remove our mask during our practice but for freen she's still building up her confidence to tell becky she's uno." Nam said.

"Luckily becky hasn't noticed yet that uno is freen." I said.

"Lucky that my friend is slow in this kinds of things. While you can't escape how i noticed your familiar to me noey." Irin said.

"Irin can you keep this a secret for now, until the sport fest?" Kade said.

"Okay okay i will keep it a secret but noey will have to be punish." Irin said.

"What? Why only me?" I said.

"Just do it for us noey." Heng said.

"We can't risk anymore to let another person know our identity." Nam said.

"For our friendship noey." Kade said.

"I'll full tank you car later noey." Freen said.

"Ugh fine. What's my punishment irin?" I asked.

"You'll see." Irin said.

"This is the first time you all can't keep the band's secret." Mr. A said while laughing at us.

"You said another person know your identity. Who?" Irin asked.

"Noey you tell her." Heng said.

Heng push me and they can't look at irin.

"It's non, freen and him had a one on one battle this morning." I said while looking at my shoes.

"That guy." Irin said, she pinched me.

"Ouch irin, stop." I said.

"Your lucky i care about you guys. I'll also help in making excuses to the others but promise me freen your gonna make my friend happy even when you reveal yourself to her." Irin said.

"I promise." Freen said.

"Okay let's get freen's left arm treated first. She just slept after their battle." Kade said.

"What happened?" Irin asked.

"Freen injured herself while playing with non." I said.

"Seriously guys? How are you gonna hide that from becky!" Irin said glaring at us especially at me.

"I guess make freen hide she's in pain when we're with becky." Heng said.

"That's gonna hurt when becky's gonna pinch or punch her tomorrow." Nam said.

"Can i avoid her tomorrow?" Freen said.

"No way!" We said to freen.

"She's gonna ask us every time she sees us freen." I said.

"I swear you guys are making me have a headache right now." Irin said.

"Now you know what i feel irin." Kade said.