CHAPTER 10

Freen's Pov

I was not sick but my left arm hurts when becky hugged me last week. When i'm not with her i wear casts in my left arm, lucky that i only had to wear the casts for 2 weeks only. I had to pretend to hide the pain, it's my choice, i don't want her to worry.

"Freen."

"Freen sarocha chankimha."

"Huh?" I said.

"Becky's calling you." Nam said.

"Looks like becky's charm is not working on freen right now." Irin said.

I looked at becky pouting at me. We're in the gymnasium right now watching the practice match of the basketball team versus the other school.

"Cute becky." I said.

"Really?" Becky said, smiling at me.

"Yes cute." I said while fixing her hair.

"Ehem are we watching non or you two?" Heng said.

"Heng just watch non." Becky said.

"Okay okay." Heng said to becky, while teasing me with his eyes.

"Here bec, seaweed snack." I said while feeding her.

"Thank you babe." Becky said.

I gotten used to becky calling me babe but sometimes my cheeks betray me.

"Freen's blushing again." Noey said.

"Irin punish noey again." I said.

"Hey not another punishment please one is enough." Noey said.

All of us laugh at noey but only me, irin, heng, nam, and kade knows what's the reason for noey's punishment.

"Bec cheer for non, i'll just go to the restroom." I said to becky.

"I'll go with you." Becky said.

She's enjoying her time with me today because they have no practice with the band.

"Guys do you want anything?" I asked.

"Water and cola freen." They all said.

We went to the restroom first. I told her to wait for me in the vending machine. While i was in the cubicle, i heard someone entered.

"Hey ging i though you and billy would end up together."

"That jerk still loves rebecca armstrong."

It's ging and waiwai, the cheerleaders and billy's ex. They are in front of the sink.

"Why does billy still pushes to get her back? I'm more beautiful than her, i wish she was dead." Ging said.

"I saw her near the vending machine, she's so ugly." Waiwai said.

"I'll make her uglier, billy is mine only. Let's go." Ging said.

I heard them leave, i quickly went out of the restroom. I saw ging walking to becky.

"Hey rebecca armstrong." Ging said.

She was about to slap becky's face when i went in front of becky that i was the one she slapped. Ging and waiwai was stunned.

"Freen!" Becky said.

"Ging you know your face is much uglier with your attitude." I said.

"She deserves to be slap." Waiwai said.

"Becky stole billy from me." Ging said.

"Leave becky alone or else i'll bring to the principal the record of what you said in the restroom." I said.