CHAPTER 17

Freen's Pov

"Freen really? Just before a soundcheck performance huh?" Kade said.

She comes in our tent, glaring at me.

"I need to observe ging that's why i talked to her about becky. She's not planning anything, especially when her parents are still angry at her. She's being careful but i sense she won't give up to hurt becky.." I said.

"What did uncle fred said to you before huh freen." Kade said.

"To let him handle the security with uncle rick." I said.

"You know kade is scary sometimes, like this time." Noey said.

"And you noey, why did you let freen alone even for a few minutes. The three of you quickly go to the stage before irin can't distract becky." Kade said.

"Kade don't scold them too, i'm okay see? I can do this." I said.

"You better be because you have a lot of stuff to tell us, i hope your plan works tonight." Kade said.

"Yeah yeah let's go." I said while putting my mask on.

During the soundcheck practice, i focused on playing while having fun to relax my mind. I see becky giving her best. I'm watching you tonight, not as freen but as sam. As soon as soundcheck practice is over, we take a break in our own tents.

"I know this past weeks i been strict with practice as sam and stubborn as freen. I want you guys to know that i'm grateful in sticking with me since we were kids." I said.

"It was always our pleasure to be here for you freen, we always stick together." Nam said.

"Let's make sure your plan works okay? After this night, let's enjoy more of our last year in high school." Heng said.

"Freen make yourself happy, that's what we all want." Noey said.

"I know noey. So Ace band, let have fun tonight!" I said.

"Yeah!" They all said.

We took a short nap and started dressing up. I wore a black pants, my favorite panda nike shoe and the white shirt that becky's company sponsored.

"You really know your own style freen, looking good." Mr. A said.

"Thanks khun A, for taking care of us." I said.

"Your all like family to me, i would do anything for you guys." Mr. A said.

"Khun A is everything ready later?" Heng asked.

"Yes it's ready. It's just waiting for freen." Mr. A said.

"I'm starting to feel nervous all of a sudden." I said.

"Hey freen no need to be nervous okay? We're here. It's gonna be alright." Noey said.

"Make sure your wound doesn't bleed." Nam said.

"Thanks guys, okay this is it. Let's do this Ace band." I said.

We went out of our tents, i smiled at becky seeing her in blue jeans and white shirt. She's still beautiful in anything she wear even if it's just simple. We're on the edge of the stage, becky and irin entered the stage first and we followed after them.

"Whoo ace band!"

"We love you!"

"Irin! Becky!"

"Sam! Kirk! Jim! Tee!"

"Your really in front of us waahh."

The crowds are cheering for us loudly, i smiled seeing them be excited for us. I hold on to my mic.