CHAPTER 28

Heng's Pov

"Hi guys, are you all ready?" Mr. A said.

The concert is tonight. We, the Ace band are here in our own tents. Just like the sportsfest, becky and irin are in their own tents beside us and kade is taking care of them.

"Yes khun A." We all said.

"By the way, heng here prise wanted you to give this flashdrive to becky. He said he forgot to give it earlier, they are already busy being taking pictures and recording videos. Where's freen?" Mr. A said.

"She's on her way khun A, she just went home for a bit. I'll just go to other tent then." I said. I took the flashdrive.

I went to the other tent, the make-up artists just finished make-up on becky.

"Hi girls." I said.

"What brings you here heng?" Irin asked.

"Prise told me to give this flashdrive to becky." I said.

"Oh right i nearly forgot about that, thanks heng." Becky said.

"I think that contains the videos you asked for last night." I said.

"Let's watch it together, i think it can make me more excited for tonight to see our old videos." Becky said.

"Let's play it in the television." Kade said.

Each tent has it's own television to monitor the concert's program tonight. Kade inserted the flashdrive and the videos started playing starting during the times we hang out in the side of the high school building, in the canteen and many more.

"All of us really had so much memories together." Becky said.

"Yes, you even thanks us all for making your last high school year more fun." I said.

The next videos that was playing on the screen is freen and becky's moments. Becky looks at the videos for a few minutes, suddenly she sat down and holds her head.

"Bec does your head hurts?" Kade asked.

"I-I remembered everything." Becky said.

"Everything you mean? All of your memories?" I asked.

"Bec drink water first, breath slowly." Irin said.

"Where's freen? I need to talk to her." Becky said, she stood up

"She didn't arrived yet, wait bec calm yourself first." I said.

"But i want to see freen." Becky said, pouting.

"You can see her later, for now you need to wait. Remember bec she still doesn't remember all memories." I said.

"Just let her continue courting you. Don't let her notice that you already remembered everything." Irin said.

"That would be impossible for becky here." Irin asked.

"How about we let freen also watch this videos after the performances? Let's hope her memories will come back too." I said.

"Okay i will try to refrain myself." Becky said.

"Good. Don't worry bec, i feel tonight may be the night we are all waiting for." I said.

I went back to the Ace band tent. Freen already arrived and the make-up artists is already doing her make-up.

"Heng where did you go?" Freen asked.

"I just went to see becky, irin and kade" I said.

"Is there a problem?" Freen asked.

"Nothing, kade just told me that the gifts from style prime are already on the way." I said.