CHAPTER 19

Freen's Pov

It's been a month since i started courting becky. Sometimes she's not in her mood because of school works but this time it's her time of the month. I noticed it when she started having period cramps yesterday and then right now she can't go to school.

"Here bec to relieve the pain, later you should take a warm bath or shower." I said while putting a heat pad in her tummy.

"Thank you freen, you can go now. I'll be okay." She said.

"Are you sure? Okay i'll visit you after class. Just text, chat or call me if you need anything." I said.

"Yes i will, you'll be late." She said.

"I love you." I said while kissing her forehead.

"Thank you." She said smiling at me.

I left her room and started going downstairs. Uncle rick and aunty pia are in the kitchen.

"How's my princess freen?" Mr. Armstrong said.

"Her cramps is kicking in right now uncle." I said.

"Here freen i made a box macaroons for you to eat with the others." Mrs. Armstrong.

"Thank you aunty." I said.

"Freen i told you to call us papa and mama." Mr. Armstrong said while laughing and patting my shoulder.

After the first week of courting becky, i secretly went to her parents when my class finished early. That's when i asked for their permission to court their daughter.

FLASHBACK

I told the others to distract becky for a bit if she's looking for me and just tell her that my dad called me to the company.

"Sit down freen." Mr. Armstrong said.

I sat down on the couch nervously while uncle rick is in the opposite couch and aunty pia is in the kitchen.

"Uncle i'm here to asked your permission personally even if i'm already courting your daughter." I said.

"I already know how much you love my daughter freen. There's one thing i want to know." Mr. Armstrong said.

"What is it uncle?" I asked.

"If your status is not rich and your just a common person, would you do anything to protect my daughter?" Mr. Armstrong asked.

"I saw how you take care of your daughter and how important she is to you. Without connection of being rich i will do anything to protect her, even if it cost me my life uncle." I said sincerely to him.

"Rick stop that, your scaring freen." Mrs. Armstrong said.

"I'm just asking her darling." Mr. Chankimha said.

"They say promises are meant to be broken but i always made sure i do my promise. Uncle i promise that i will always be there for your daughter and my priority is her happiness." I said.

"We already gave you our permission freen before the sportsfest. Not because your fred and sophie's daughter but we felt how she is important to you." Mrs. Armstrong said.

"Please call us papa and mama from now on." Mr. Armstrong said.

"T-Thank you papa and mama." I said while bowing at them.

"Don't bow dear, hug us." Mrs. Armstrong said.

I hug them and felt so much happier. Permissions from her parents, big check.

"Does becky know your here?" Mrs. Armstrong asked.

"No papa, i want to surprise her." I said while smiling.