CHAPTER 22

Becky's Pov

After dinner, me and freen went to the beach for a pa walk. I can't stop smiling.

"What are you smiling for?" She asked.

"You." I said, pinching her cheek.

FLASHBACK

"Freen's jealous?" I asked.

Freen nearly choke her food and she quickly drank her water. I look at her and she's starting to blush.

"Oops i wasn't supposed to say that out loud right?" Chen said.

"Why would freen be jealous of lux?" I asked curiously.

"Since freen is blushing right now and can't speak, we'll just say it." Nam said.

"It was because she feel threatened by lux. I remembered she was the one who gave you gifts this week." Prise said.

"Who wouldn't be even if your still courting the person." Seng said.

"After all lux is also popular in the academy. She is beautiful too, ouch irin." Noey said, irin pinch her.

They are teasing freen is being shy now and only busy herself at her food. It's the first time she got jealous over someone. I guess i was smiling while talking to lux earlier.

END OF FLASHBACK

She picked up a stone and thrown it at the ocean.

"Were you thinking of me during your jet skiing?" I asked.

She picked another stone, she's sulking. I hold her hand that made her drop the stone from her other hand.

"Your cuter when your jealous." I said.

"I don't have the right yet to be jealous. I tried to distract myself on jet skiing earlier to refrain what i felt." She said.

"As my suitor, it's not bad for you to be jealous. Next time tell me okay?" I said.

"Next time?" She asked.

"You never know if when you'll be jealous again, after all your courting a rebecca patricia armstrong." I said.

"Then i'll be ready next time." She said.

I'm falling harder to you uno. I let her hold my hand as we continued walking along the beach.

"Thank you for taking me here on the beach." I said.

Wait why does this seem like what i dreamed before. Is she the girl in my dream?

"Anything for you my queen." She said.

Except the word she used now is queen and not princess.

"Don't leave me okay?" I said. We stopped walking.

"I'll always be here beside you." She said while smiling and kissed my forehead.

I smiled thinking some dreams really happens in reality. It's already getting cold so we went back to our hotel room. The next day we woke up early to prepare for the photoshoot. P'chen said that if we can finish early this afternoon then we can have fun afterwards with our friends. Our first shooting is indoors, we're dressed up in summer clothes. Our friends are just outside enjoying the beach.

Our scene is playing billiard, P'chen helped the director in telling us what we need to do.

"Lean your back on each other while holding your cue sticks and look at the camera. Nice nice, next pose girls." Chen said.

We smiled to each other while we naturally do different poses. She smiles a lot and that makes my heart beat faster everytime. After different poses, we have one final pose.