CHAPTER 7

Freen's Pov

I'm still sleepy. P'richie is right, we should slow down in band practice. Dad and i just got home, mom is busy in the kitchen. She's setting up the freshly baked cookies.

"Hi mom, smells good." I said. I took one cookie.

"You sneaky chankimha." Mom said.

"Ouch that's a hot cookie and delicious. Mom your last name is also chankimha." I said while eating and laughing.

"Both of you go freshen up. I smell golf grass in you." Mom said.

"Yes ma'am." Dad and i said.

We both left mom and walk upstairs.

"Uno slow down on the band practice." Dad said.

"Sorry dad, i was feeling nervous for sportsfest that i don't want our fans to be disappointed." I said.

"I know all of you are gonna be great. Either your sam, uno or our freen. We're already proud of you." Dad said.

"Thanks dad. You still owe me a new camera." I said.

"I guess you never forget when it comes to camera." Dad said, laughing at me.

"I think i'm gonna take a nap first after i freshen up dad." I said.

"Good, i'll let mind wake you up when your uncle rick and his family arrived. Or i'll just let becky wake you up." Dad said, teasing me.

"Dad!" I said, glaring at him.

"Have a good nap uno." Dad said.

He went to their bedroom while i went to my bedroom.

"Home sweet home." I said.

While looking at my room, i hid our band photos which we don't wear a mask.

I took a bath and went to my bed with one of my camera's. Sometimes i bring one in school just to take pictures around me. The camera i'm holding has the pictures of my favorite subject, becky.

"I'm falling harder for you rebecca patricia armstrong."

I quickly slept with my camera in my bed. I started dreaming of becky. We were laying in the grass looking at the sky full of stars.

"Freen look a shooting star. Make a wish quick." She said.

I close my eyes and looked at her. After a few second, she also looked at me.

"What did you wish for?" She asked.

"It's a secret. It will not come true if i tell you." I said.

"Come on, just tell me please." She said, acting cute at me.

"I wished what you chose to do and what you prayed become a reality." I said.

"Your my reality." She said. Smiling at me.

Suddenly i woke up, becky's face and mine are so close. She's kneeling beside my bed.

"B-bec." I said.

I didn't notice i was already on the edge of my bed suddenly i fell and i was on top of her, my back hurts.

"Freen are you okay?" She said.

"I'm not dreaming am i?" I asked.

"Of course not. I'm here in front of you." She said while laughing.

I slowly get up and sat on my bed, she sat beside me.

"Seems like you had a good nap freen, you were smiling." She said.