CHAPTER 29

Becky's Pov

I'm waiting for freen here in the rooftop, where we first met. I'm standing near the railings, i took a deep breath and think of earlier how our plan started. I'm not good at planning surprises but i'm willing to do everything too for her.

FLASHBACK

"What if she still doesn't remember everything bec?" Irin asked.

"Well if that happens then it was worth a try but i have faith tonight will be the night." I said.

"Bec we're here."

It's prise and seng.

"Thanks for the videos prise and for doing this." I said.

"No problem bec, if only we known that videos are more effective to make you remember." Prise said.

"Record now, talk later guys. The camera is ready." Seng said.

"Okay i'm ready." I said.

END OF FLASHBACK

"Hi freen sarocha chankimha." I said, smiling at her.

"Nice surprise ms. Rebecca patricia armstrong." She said. She slowly walk closer to me.

"Only nice?" I said, pouting.

"Nicely amazing. You know, i'm not used to being surprised." She said, laughing a bit.

"Well, maybe you need to get used to it." I said winking at her.

"I'm fluttered then." She said.

She's now in front of me and now our faces are close to each other. I put both of my arms around her shoulders and she puts her hands in my waist.

"So, your giving me my forever." She said.

"Of course, even if we had amnesia your always my forever." I said.

"I missed you babe." She said.

"I missed you more babe. I'll make it up to you." I said.

I cupped her right cheek, she's sincerely looking at my eyes.

"I love you rebecca patricia armstrong." She said.

"I love you too freen sarocha chankimha." I said.

"Would both of you kiss already?"

It's our friends, nam was the one who talked. This moment is like before.

"Just like usual they are there at our every moment." I said, laughing a bit.

"Well, just like you always say. Let them be." Freen said, smiling at me.

Freen kissed me on my lips, i slowly kissed her back. I heard our friends cheering for us. I may have peck kissed her lips before but this kiss right now is more special. We ended our kiss and pressed our forehead together.

"Finally we're done telling you both your memories, ouch freen come on." Noey said, freen stepped on her foot.

"I missed stepping your foot noey." Freen said.

"Bec your girlfriend is stepping on my foot again." I said.

"Ouch babe." Freen said, i pinch her.

"You really didn't change your habits when their are teasing you." I said.

"Congrats both of you." Billy said.

"We almost though that it's gonna take months for you to remember." Kade said.

"Freen take good care of her okay? Or else billy and i will take her." Non said while laughing.

"Bec have patience with her, just call us when you need help." Nam said.