CHAPTER 15

Freen's Pov

I slowly woke up feeling it hurts where i was stab, i look around seeing i'm in the hospital. Mom is sitting beside my bed, while i see becky sleeping in the couch.

(The suite room is an exclusive room that comprises an additional private room for the attendant.)

"Dear finally your awake, how are you feeling? " Mom asked.

"It still hurts a little bit mom, how long was i asleep?" I asked

"Almost one day dear, the doctor said you need to stay here for 4 days." Mom said.

"I still have time for the sportsfest." I said, slowly sitting up.

"Your really like your dad, always thinking of others instead of yourselves." Mom said.

"It's what makes me happy mom, i don't want the sportsfest to be ruined just because i'm recovering." I said.

"Okay okay, promise me you'll take care especially before you reveal yourself to becky. She didn't go home yet, your aunty pia and uncle rick visited yesterday and they brought her clothes." Mom said.

"Why didn't she went home?" I asked.

"She's stubborn like you, she wants to be here as you woke up. Your lucky to have her in your life dear." Mom said while laughing a bit.

"Yes i am, mom did you brought foods? I'm hungry." I said, smiling.

"Yes dear but you can only eat fruits first, i will peel and cut some first." Mom said.

I ate the fruits mom cut, after a few minutes. Our friends arrived except prise and seng who is busy preparing for the sportsfest while becky is still sleeping, i told them to not be noisy much. Mom went to the private room.

"Freen the news about what happened scattered around the academy." Non said.

"How's the investigation?" I asked.

"The students who thrown mud at you and one of them is the one who stabbed you. It was only one person who ordered them, it's really ging." Kade said.

"She really would go this far for billy." I said.

"What's your plan freen?" Heng asked.

"I'm gonna talk personally to ging. What she did was dangerous, does billy know?" I said.

"Not yet, if your gonna talk to ging then let us come with you." Nam said.

"No, i need to do it alone. What did the academy do?" I asked.

"They are scheduling a meeting with your parents and hers. We're afraid that it was becky who she really was ordering to be stabbed." Kade said.

"She would let other people take the blame to hurt becky." I said.

"Your becky is sleeping, she was worried sick at you." Irin said.

"I have to stay here for 4 days, maybe i can escape here for practice." I said.

"No your not, aunty sophie won't allow that and becky will surely visit you everyday. Your wound will open up if you move much." Noey said.

"Okay i'll listen to you guys then we can have 3 days practice after i got discharge." I said.

"Your really gonna push yourself for the sportsfest then you guys will practice in the evening in the venue and before the performance too. I'll make sure to have security tight." Kade said.

"I'm gonna make my promises to you guys, i never go back on my word." I said while smiling.

"You know your smile lately is making us nervous sometimes." Noey said.