CHAPTER 25

Irin's Pov

"What do you plan now love?" I asked.

We're all in the rooftop. Noey's dad said after 3 days both freen and becky can go back to school.

"Let's make them experience their past memories. Ouch love why did you pinch me." Noey said.

"Because that would be lots of memories even if it's only been a few months that they met." I said.

"Noey's idea is not bad. It's the best we can do to try help them both." Kade said.

"So what memory should we do first?" Nam said.

"How about their first meeting." I said.

"I think that's a bad memory, i haven't talk to both of them yet. I have to explain to becky first our break up and to freen that we are bestfriends again." Billy said, laughing a bit.

"Billy's right, we have to think another memory." Seng said.

"Kade do we have a school event this december? Non asked.

"The christmas concert." Kade said.

"That's it! Kade the band will join the concert. But there's a twist." Noey said.

"What?" We all asked noey.

"Becky and i will join with you just like the sportsfest but you will not wear your masks." I said.

"Then some memories might get triggered as they will always be together." Noey said.

"Well you can get excuse in the afternoon class just like before. I'll tell the plan to uncle fred." Kade said.

"Let's do this!" We all said.

After 3 days, freen and becky is back to school. Right now we're having lunch together in the canteen. Freen is back being to talking less while becky is back to normal happy. Since freen already knew us before, we introduced nam, heng, noey and kade to becky.

"So we will take it slow both of you to regain your memories." Noey said.

"We don't want to rush you both, you can just ask us what you want to know." I said.

"That's okay with me, billy already explained to me his side. Billy and heng take care of my friends." Becky said.

Freen just nod at us, this is gonna be a long fight to regain their memories.

"By the way freen sarocha chankimha, the Ace band will be joining the christmas concert with irin and becky. Your dad already approved and becky's dad would like to give us gifts to use during the concert." Kade said.

"My name kade." Freen said.

"How did i knew that nam, heng, noey and uno are the Ace band?" Becky asked.

"It was after the band performance we revealed ourselves in front of the crowds." Heng said.

"Bec we're gonna practice with them starting this afternoon. We're already excused for our afternoon classes." I said.

"Okay." Becky said.

As we finished eating our lunch, the others went to their afternoon class while me and becky went to the gyms private rooms with the Ace band to practice.

Becky's Pov

I really don't remember anything, just the thing when i got the hoodie from uno. Speaking of uno, she's not talking to much. Kade said i made her talk before.

"So irin and becky, nice to see you both again." Mr. A said, smiling at us.

They introduced Mr. A to me as we arrived here on the studio in the gyms private rooms.