CHAPTER 23

Lux's Pov

"That wasn't in the plan lux." ???

"I can't do this ging." I said.

"You can't? Isn't becky your dream girl? You should try harder in pursuing her to let you court her." She said.

"I'm not heartless like you. Freen and becky doesn't deserve what your planning. I'm backing out, you can just do it yourself." I said.

"Fine! It's your lost lux, i'll really let them feel pain." Ging said.

Freen's Pov

After our weekend trip the gang became much closer, even if some jealousy and fighting happened. Right now it's december already and my queen's birthday is near.

"Freen what will be your gift to her?" Noey asked.

Me and my band are here in the gyms private rooms. Papa called me earlier that he wants the Ace band to perform in becky's birthday.

"I'm still thinking, she already has everything." I said.

"Think fast freen." Nam said.

"The venue will be in one of their mansion." Heng said.

"It will be a formal party." Kade said.

"I'll be the most beautiful there." Nam said.

"You wished, we know who's gonna be the most beautiful there. Right freen?" Heng said, teasing me.

"Ah yeah." I said.

"You have a lot of your mind freen." Noey said.

"Nothing much. I need a gift for becky." I said.

"How about we go to the canteen first? So you can think better later and it's already lunch time. The others are already on their way." Kade said.

We arrived at the same time with the others except becky.

"Where becky?" I asked.

"Wow freen asking quickly where's becky." Non said, teasing me.

"Maybe she's with lux, ouch freen my foot." Noey said, i stepped on her foot.

"She just went to change her clothes, we just had p.e class." Irin said.

"I wouldn't stepped on your foot if you didn't tease me." I said, glaring at noey.

"Don't tease freen when it includes lux if you don't want your foots to be stepped." Billy said while laughing.

"Agreed!" They all said.

They laugh at noey while we're getting our foods, i took two trays and picked what becky would like to eat, i'm sure she's hungry.

"Already getting food for your becky huh?" Non said.

"You had your p.e class, she's gonna sulk if she doesn't see food in front of her once she's here." I said.

"Speaking of becky, there she is arriving with lux?" Seng said.

We looked at them, they separated and becky is coming to us.

"Hi guys, i'm really hungry." Becky said, she sat beside me.

"What took you so long bec?" Irin asked.

"I was already on my way here when teacher phon and lux saw me. They needed help to carry some boxes to the faculty office." Becky said.

"By the way, freen already had gotten you your food."  Prise said.

"Thank you." Becky said to me while pinching my cheek.