CHAPTER 26

Freen's Pov

It's been 3 days since we started practicing with becky and irin. In those 3 days, becky is really into the challenge she accepted to make me smile. Well, i smiled but only in my mind.

"Freen can we talk?" Noey asked.

Me and noey are the only students who arrived early to the academy today.

"Sure." I said.

"Don't you remember anything yet?" She asked.

"None yet but i have this strange feeling especially when i'm with becky." I said.

"You see this moment right now, is just like before during the 1st day of school this year. We're here at the window while looking at the students arriving and you looking at becky walking with her friends." She said.

"Be honest with me noey, what is the real connection with me and becky?" I asked.

"Your head might hurt freen, just like you said her head hurts sometimes. We don't want to push your mind." She said.

"I just want to know." I said.

I looked below and sees becky arriving with the others. I sat in my chair while touching my chest.

"See freen i told you." Noey said.

"It wasn't my head that hurts, it's my heart. It's like i'm feeling my heart beat faster." I said.

"I shouldn't say this." Noey said.

"I'm gonna make you clean all the instruments in the studio." I said.

"Oh come on freen." Noey said.

"Your choice noey. You said to me and becky that we can ask." I said, laughing a bit.

"And now your laughing but not smiling. First promise me that you'll have my back when the others corner me especially irin." She said.

"I promise, so tell me." I said.

"After you talked with becky in the rooftop, you started to have a crush to her for about more than one year that became into love." She said.

"So that's why i felt more shy and nervous to her especially when she pinched my cheek and hug me." I said.

"Wait pinched your cheek and hug you? This is good news freen." She said.

"Yeah she pinched my cheek when i took her home during the first day we came back to school then i slept in their house because i played with bonbon. She hugged me while sleeping because she's afraid of having nightmares." I said.

"Did she remember you by any chance?" She said.

"I don't thinks so. She challenge herself to make me smile because she wants to see me smile a lot. She only see me smile in the pictures in her laptop and her phone." I said.

"We noticed too that you haven't smile lately. So that's why becky has been always by your side during the past 3 days." She said, laughing a bit.

"Okay to summarized it, i love becky and then what?" I asked.

"We became best friends with their group. After we revealed ourselves during the sportsfest, you confessed to her that night in the rooftop that your uno, you like her and you asked her if you can court her. You been courting her already for 4 months before the incident happened." She said.

"So joining december concert, you want us to experience again." I said.

"I'm telling you this because i want you cooperation freen, i noticed during our first practice that you said some similar words before. I may be the one who had the idea of experiencing memories again." She said.