CHAPTER 13

Freen's Pov

"Achoo!" I said.

"You really have to take the timing now to get sick freen." Kade said.

My band mates are here in my house right now. I requested dad to renovate my room after becky's sleepover here, my room was already big but i don't have a couch and a tv before. Now they are sitting in my couch while watching tv except kade who is scolding me.

"Who won't get sick when you had fun with the one you love." Heng said.

"How was it freen?" Noey asked.

"It's like magic guys." I said.

"Our freen has fallen harder to rebecca patricia armstrong." Nam said happily.

"Magic huh? Magic can't cure your sickness that quickly." Kade said.

The three are laughing while kade is glaring at me.

"Can i have a substitute for the photoshoot?" I asked.

"No way, your father said he wants no substitute." Kade said.

"Then let's move the schedule of the photoshoot." I said.

"Argh you guys are lucky that your my friends." Kade said.

Her phone is ringing, she picked up the call.

"Hello, what her too? Tell her the members had errands today so we'll re-schedule the photoshoot. Okay tell her to get well soon." Kade said.

"Who's that?" Noey asked.

"It's irin, you freen sarocha chankimha had made becky sick too." Kade said.

"Couple goals." Heng said while laughing.

"Sorry kade." I said while smiling.

"Really smiling while sick? Let me at her." Kade said while nam and noey are stopping her.

"Kade it's okay. The band deserves a break from practice to freshen up for the photoshoot and relax from practice." I said.

"Freen seriously we're very happy right now because of how we're seeing you being different today." Nam said.

"Let's just say, i'm inspired." I said.

Someone knocked on my door, it's mom. She entered the room with foods in her hands.

"Hi aunty sophie." They all said.

"Hello guys, thank you for visiting freen this early. Have some sandwiches." Mom said.

"Aunty your daughter is really stubborn sometimes, getting sick before the photoshoot." Kade said.

"I didn't know it would rain." I said.

"See aunty." Kade said.

"Well your still kids, i'm happy your enjoying your youth." Mom said.

"Yes, mom is on my side." I said while laughing.

"How's my daughter's love life?" Mom asked.

"Splendid aunty, even becky got sick because of the rain." Heng said.

"Her confidence has boosted." Nam said.

"She's smiling a lot more." Noey said.

"And talks a lot." Kade said.

"Are you my mom's spies?" I said.

"Yes!" They all said.

"Freen, your dad said get well soon and  she's proud of you." Mom said.