Chapter 10.

I walked out of the room and watched both sides of the corridor, there was no sign of Calum. Where did he go now? I walked along the big corridor but the house felt empty. Finally I walked downstairs only to bump into Luke as I reached the last step of the staircase.

"Ready to go?" He asked me.

"Wait, is he coming?" I asked him looking inside the living room and in the corridors.

"Who-?" He asked, "Calum" I quickly said noticing he was nowhere to be found.

"He went to take a walk like a minute ag-" He started talking as he looked down at his watch.

"Um we can catch up other day for that frozen yogurt, okay? I'm sorryyy" I said as I walked to the front door. "Tell Ashton I will text him later.. Thank you Luke!" I told him before getting outside. I reached the sidewalk and instantly spotted Calum only a block away from here.

"Calum!" I shouted after him as I walked quite in a rush towards him. He suddenly stopped walking for me to catch up. "Is everything okay?" I asked him almost panting as we continued walking.

"Yeah.." Was the only thing he said. I was.. confused? What the fuck was wrong with him? He suddenly decides to be all cocky again when I thought he was already over that..

"I see" I said putting my hands inside my pockets. We just kept walking in silence as the sky got darker. "Are you sure?"

"Yes, are you going to ask again?" He almost spat at me making me shut up.

"I'm sorry" I looked down at my feet, starting to feel uncomfortable. I wanted to puke, I wanted to walk away but since I'm still not used to this place I won't get home any time soon. "Anyway I should get going" Those words left my lips more like a whisper. I only received a nod from him, he was getting on my nerves already. As soon as we reached the corner I turned right and walked away from him.

"Where are you going?" Calum asked. I slowly turned around to find him standing back in the corner looking at me.

"Home" I spat out trying to sound quite obvious.

"Nick's house is over there" He pointed to the street ahead of him, the one we were previously walking in.

"Yeah..- I know" I said turning back and walking over to him, owning a sarcastic laugh from him. Arghh. I kept walking some feet ahead of him, whenever I could I would quickly glanced back to make sure he was still there.. Calum would either smile wherever he was looking at as he clearly noticed me or raise his eyebrows at me, he was doing it on purpose. I just wished to be arriving there soon since I was pretty tired of Calum suddenly being quite a dick. "When are we getting there?" I asked loud enough from him to hear.

"Where?" He asked.

"Aren't we going to Nick's house" I asked him slowing down my pace and letting Calum catch up next to me.

"We?"

"Yeah, I- I mean you would take.. me to his house.." I trailed off.

"If you ask me I can" He smiled down to me, I slowly nodded and we walked in silence. One second he was being a complete dick and the next he wasn't..

After walking around the city and almost getting lost once we pulled into Nick's street. I thanked god we finally did. At the begging I find it pretty awkward to be so silent around Calum, till I finally relaxed a bit which made me forget about what was going on and making the whole of it pass really quick.

"It was nice walking with you" He said as we arrived the front door and I pulled out my keys from my bottom pocket. I smiled at him, no words leaving my mouth. The anger I had some minutes ago was gone, I didn't even know what was going on. I was finally realizing he might had made all of this for us just to walk together?

Before I could notice, he smiled at me back and walked towards the sidewalk, leaving me alone on the door. I stood there looking at him till he was finally gone. For some reason I thought it would be nice for him to stay over a bit or maybe just say goodbye.

-

After the movie finished and while Nick prepared some dinner for us, the girls and I stayed watching some fashion and gossip show. By the time some awards' red carpet was in the screen, my phone vibrated next to my leg. I thought about Calum for a second before grabbing my phone, Ashton's name appeared on the screen.

From: Ashton
Did you arrive home?x

To: Ashton
Forgot to text you and yeah I did :-)