Chapter 22.

I opened the door trying to be as quiet as possible. I had already changed into my clothes and even gone to the bathroom. The door started to creak as I opened it, I squeezed my eyes trying to stop it but it wasn't working.

Suddenly a hand slipped grabbing the door and opened it. It was Luke looking down at me. I sneaked out of his room and tried to close the door, but again Luke closed it quicker and without making a sound.

We were on the corridor now, my bare feet pressing to the cold ground. Luke as being taller than me, luckily not that much, he was looking down at me.

"Morning" He smiled, still having this weird attitude with me.

"Hello there" I smiled back. He kept on smiling and I was desperate for him to loose a bit, I mean, not to be that awkward I guess?

I stepped towards and hugged him. I smiled when he returned the hug back. "Can you stop being weird around me?" I asked him, as he motioned me to walk down stairs with him.

"I'm trying to it's just that we don't talk that much.." He continued "and I'm not that close to girls". A confused look displayed in my face as I looked for juice on their fridge. This house was like mine already. "I mean as a friend, I do have girlfriends, I mean girl friends, just friends" He told me trying to separate the words as he said it. I smiled at the fact that he was still a bit shy and got messed up with what he was saying.

"Look it's not too hard" I walked over to him with the two glasses full of juice in my hands. "First try being yourself because it's really weird. Second, let's go out somewhere"

"I will try" He laughed at me. "But, but you are not with Calum?" He asked me grabbing a box of cereals out of the cupboard. I got all excited as those were cheerios. I thought back what he just asked me and tried to kind of avoid the question.

"Not as a date lazy bum, just to get out and talk" I said taking the box of cereals of his box.

"Hey!" He took me the box while I was throwing cereals to the air and trying to catch them. "They are mine" He glared at me.

"So we like the same cereals? We will be good friends huhhh" I said laughing.

"Are we going out or you are gonna keep trying to eat my babies?" He asked me throwing a dirty look at me while taking again the box of cereals on his hands.

"Are you planning on bringing them?" I asked him as we stepped out the house. It was really hot, I could only feel a weak wind. That's when I remembered of Calum.. I actually wanted to leave, it would be strange to see him again today after what happened. I wanted to leave or I was afraid? I just didn't know.

I asked him so we took the bus which took us home. I walked in to found everyone sleeping. Luke waited for me on the couch while I quickly showered and changed into a nice flowered dress and my new black doc martens. I put quickly my hair in a messy ponytail don't minding it was still wet, brushed my teeth and avoided make up, just like everyday. When I walked down stairs there was him, Luke at the couch all sleepy with his phone on his lap.

"Get up lazy bum" I shaked his shoulder.

"Take your time pumpkin" He told me scratching the back of his head as he got up.

"What?" I asked don't knowing what he told me.

"Yeah I will call you pumpkin as you call me lazy bum" He said looking like he was going to choke on the cereal he was eating. He was really proud carring his box everywhere.

"Why? That is not even a nickname" I looked at him as a giggle dared to escape my mouth as I tried to keep a serious tone.

"I don't know really, it was the first one I came up with" He half smiled to me looking at his feet