Chapter 26.

Things came back to normal now that the boys were back. I would just hang with Ashton whenever I wanted or even when he wanted as Emma broke up with him and he has been sensible and depressive, it was kind of weird as I had never seen him like this. He would come over to mines and we would talk hours or watch movies. He was being such a girl but it was okay for me as I would be here for him, always.

I was with my laptop on my legs choosing some music while Ash was lying at Hale's bed and on his phone doing who knows what. As I put some music, he showed me some of their videos and pictures he took during the trip. There was a long non-stop talk of about six hours straight. Music was the background of the conversation, really any type of music it was okay for us. He told me about this girl Luke met during the tour which I just listened and nodded, then he told me something more about Emma which led us once again to another deep and depressive conversation. Like this was the whole day. I would always try to cheer him up with some of the music he likes, some videos but the boy seemed heartbroken. Half an hour later of deep silence, only the music at the background, I opened tumblr. My blog was a mess as coding isn't my thing and I wouldn't mind in changing it really. After reblogging some stuff, I put my laptop down and watched how Ashton continued staring at his phone. Without thinking about it I moved my computer of my lap, walked over him and grabbed his phone. Yeah there was a picture of him and Emma, he was being so masochist oh my god. He looked at me with a strange look, he couldn't figure out what I was doing. Without hesitation I opened the camera app and took an ugly selfie showing my double chin. I tried not to laugh at it as I put it as his lock screen.

"Gorgeous" I told him leaving his phone on this chest and walking back to my bed. Not even five minutes passed by and when I looked over at Ashton he was sleeping. His phone in his chest going up and down as he breathed. He looked so peaceful while he was sleeping. That was until I realized I was looking at him for about five minutes. I shook my head and try to focus what was going on. I walked over him and covered him with a mattress that was on a rack next to my clothes. I turned off the light and walked down stairs as this boy needed some rest.

To be almost obvious, Michael was at home. He was next to Hayley watching some Disney movie on the couch, as I wouldn't interrupt by sitting over there I walked straight to the kitchen and turned the lights on. After grabbing some frozen pizza and placing it in the microwave, I waited for it to be ready on my phone. Luke was one of the first contacts to appear on my imessage list, I thought about it once before texting him.

To: Luke
Hey ash fall asleep and the couple is about to fornicate, lets wake ashton and go get some food
Hurry please

It took less than a minute for Luke to answer me. I slowly walked over to the living room and turned the lights on. Michael and Hale separated really quickly from each other as I interrupted that thing that was going on, they looked back at me.

"What the hell?" Hale asked.

"Boo you party pooper" Michael laughed.

"Get up lovers, we are going out for dinner" When they listened the word 'dinner' they automatically stood up, they had some kind of sensor in their brains that was activated by evoking any type of food really. "Luke will drive us" Hale turned off the tv and all of us talked towards the door. When I opened it I found Luke outside so I motioned for him to get in.

"Calum is coming later" He told me as he closed the door. I awkwardly smiled at his comment and we both walked upstairs and I showed him were my bedroom was so he would wake up Ashton.

"So where do you guys want to go?" I asked but no answer was given since they were again on their bubble, god knows why they act so stupid while they are together. My thoughts on the lazy couple were crushed by Luke and Ash shouting and running into the kitchen.