Prologue

[In progress- (CURRENTLY EDITING)] *I'm really sorry for any grammar mistakes*

Skinny love /ˈskɪn.i lʌv/: When two people love each other but are too shy to admit it, even though they still show it.

With the loss of her father, Maddy was forced to move because her mom wouldn't maintain her. She was taking care of her brother, plus she was having problems at work.. More than a mom, Julia was like a friend to her, they kept arguing or fighting. Not physical punishment only shouting, that were most of their 'talks'. Julia most of the time was not even at home for her. After her 17th birthday, her two best friends offered her to move with them since they knew about her and her life since they were just two years old.

It was the best for everyone? At least for her was to move away from her mom, maybe for a short time. Her best friends -Hayley and Acacia*- were also moving, their new home was Acacia's boyfriend house. They had been together almost for two years but Nick moved for uni some months ago and she was really missing him. So why don't visiting him?

*Ok so I got you hate Acacia but the truth is that I started the fic like 2 years ago? The thing is I can't change the name right now.. Anyway it's just a goddamn name. Just keep reading, you will thank me later when you reach the end. Well maybe, just keep reading gals and get ur goddamn feelings straight.