Chapter 28.

His smile was one of the few things I really cared and noticed about during the rest of the night. It was crazy how my mood would change just because of a little thing like that. However, the game didn't end successful as when Luke chose truth once more Ashton started arguing with him...

It was around midnight and we were all still awaken, just doing nothing. My victory smile kept on my face but was brushed away some minutes later when Calum had to go, he didn't say where, neither tried to explain. He just excused himself and got out from the house. So now it was just me, Ash and Luke on mine and Hale's room, while she and Michael were downstairs cuddling, who knows?.

I was seeking to polish my nails while the boys talked and touched every single thing that they could find in the room, from books to clothes, just everything.

"So you and Calum heh..?" Ashton said pushing my right arm making me do a mess with the nail polish, putting it not only in my nail if not in my finger too. I looked up at him and not only he was looking at me if not that Luke turned around at his comment and winked

"Ashton you are so stupid" I almost said under my breath, it wasn't the first time he made this. I was really annoyed, I looked down and tried to fix a bit my nails but it was senseless. The feeling of wanting to shout or even punch him came to my mind, the same feeling I had whenever my brother would bother me. I didn't dare to look up at him, he was just being.. being pretty irritable.

Once more my same arm, my right arm move, someone was beside me. I closed the nail polish and placed it on the floor. Before even talking I felt someone pushing me to my side, minutes later I had him almost lying over me. Both arms next to me. Ashton used his arms as pillars to keep a considerable distance between our faces.

"Im sorry I didn't know you were in your period Maddy" He pouted at me

"What Ash? Just because I'm in a bad mood doesn't mean I'm on my period" I looked up at him.. Why would boys always say the same?

"Ummm then I'm double sorry? I'm so so so so so-" But he was suddenly stopped by me. "Ashton."

"So sorry, I luv you" Ashton said attempting to pull out his best imitation of a baby voice. I was still on the floor craving for air.

"It's okay little ass but please get out, get away! Nailssss" I said, both hands trying not to touch his messy hair. I tried to push him by his chest but it was senseless. His arms slowly slid from me and I was able to sat up. Showing a weak smile to him was enough for him to understand that I wasn't even in the mood for talking about it. He would just turn around and continue with his things, messing around my room and throwing things everywhere.

Putting the cap on place and placing the polish bottle on the toilet I walked back to the room and sat at the floor as the boys were lying in mine and Hale's bed. I looked back at Ashton and he was just watching, no emotion in his face, he didn't say a word. He hadn't even talked since then, what was going on now?

"Hey you" I said to him, his glance met min. "Yeah you butthead, you can talk just avoid my shitty mood of tonight okay?" I asked him and a little smile appeared on his face. He was adorable. I stood up, his eyes following my moves. I walked and jumped over him. Still don't knowing how he didn't fall. I hugged him making myself in need of air, "Luv you chu" I laughed snuggling my head between his shoulder and his chest.

"Woahhhh your nails!" Was the first thing that left his mouth.

"Who even cares about my nails right now" I smiled. When I looked up at him once again he was smiling. Maybe today it just wasn't my day.

"But-" He tried to talk. "Oh shut up" I said hugging him tighter. I giggled and seconds later he also started laughing with me, that was when he finally hugged me back. His laugh made me laugh even more, I would never get tired of his laugh.. It was so adorable and catchy, it just made me smile so much.