Chapter 27: "Relaxing"

Joseph

Joseph could feel Caleb's thighs quivering under his fingertips as he continued to suck on his skin, getting closer and closer to the length between them as he did so. He was panting and whenever Joseph moved to a new spot he'd tense up with anticipation.

He would've liked to leave makes all over his chest and neck, but he didn't want to get too close to a wound and hurt him. His thighs and hips would have to do.

Caleb inhaled sharply as Joseph planted a hickey right at his base, just close enough to have him groan in frustration. "Now who's the tease?"

Joseph chuckled. "Payback."

"Bitch."

Joseph raised his eye brow at him. "Really?"

Caleb swallowed and smiled. "I was hoping I'd get a rise out of you and you'd let me fuck you finally."

Joseph huffed a laugh and took Caleb into his mouth. He swore and Joseph felt the muscles in his legs tighten under his hands.

He looked up as he moved his mouth over him.  His eyes were closed and he was panting, his hands gripping the handles on his dresser and his hair falling into his face. He was beautiful with the furrow between his brows and the small sounds coming from his lips.

Joseph could feel himself growing harder and the fabric around his crotch started to tent. He wanted to keep pleasuring Caleb, but he wanted something himself and he wouldn't be able to wait much longer.

Like he read his mind, Caleb pulled Joseph's hair gently to lead him off and made him look up. "Please. I can't wait any longer, Joseph."

Joseph stood and pressed himself close to him. "Lie on the rug."

"No." Caleb's nails were digging into his waist and he leaned into him. "Please let me fuck you. I'll be okay just please."

Joseph wanted to tell him that it could hurt him but he could feel his resolve withering away as Caleb's length brushed against his belly. "Okay. Just be careful."

Caleb led them both back until they were in the center of the plush rug. He laid Joseph on his back gently and hovered over him, grinding his hips against his. Joseph gasped when he felt Caleb's hand around him, stroking slowly as he wet his fingers in his mouth.

Joseph's back tensed up when Caleb lifted his hips and move back so he could press his fingers against his entrance. "Fuck-"

Caleb leaned down as he pushed his fingers inside slowly and kissed him. Joseph wrapped his arms around his neck and held him closer, his breathing hitching whenever his fingers went in farther.

Joseph arched his back when he added another finger and started moving faster. Caleb latched onto his neck and he craned his head to the side to give him better access. Every touch from his lips or hands was invigorating and he was biting his lip to stay quiet by the time Caleb pulled his fingers out and angled his hips up.

Joseph watched him spit into his hand and rub it down himself. He was gripping the fibers of the rug as he waited for Caleb to finally enter him.

Once he was positioned against his entrance, Caleb slowly moved his hips closer and closer to Joseph's. Joseph clamped his lips shut to stifle the moan he let out, and Caleb was taking shuddering breaths.