Chapter 31: Return to the Cabin

Caleb

Caleb loved the way Joseph melted into his touch as he started to undress him slowly. He knew he'd seen his body that morning, but he looked at it like it was the first time every time he laid eyes on him—with complete and utter appreciation for its beauty.

Joseph's breathing hitched when Caleb grazed his teeth over his neck, right beside his scar from the shark bite. His shirt wall completely off now, and Caleb's hands were undoing his belt

Joseph made a small noise when Caleb finally pulled his pants off his hips. Caleb was still sitting behind him, one arm wrapping around his waist as he used the other to help him pull his pants off completely. Once he was fully undressed, Caleb tilted his chin up and smiled down at his face. "You're beautiful."

Joseph smiled slightly, his eyes hooded but wide awake. "Thank you."

Caleb grinned and kissed him and he slipped his shawl off. His pants were loose enough he could take them off with one hand, while the other hand held Joseph's face at an angle perfect to keep kissing him.

As soon as they were both naked, Caleb turned Joseph's body and laid him back on the bed. He went slow, careful to pay attention to the spots he knew Joseph liked the most. His neck, his waist, his thighs. He didn't do anything roughly this time, but he did carefully leave a few hickies where he was sensitive.

Joseph breathing was heavy but not uneven, and his hands were loosely grabbing the sheets. Caleb ran his hand up his thigh and pressed his body down onto him, using one arm to prop himself up so he didn't put all his weight down at once.

His lips were attached to Joseph's neck when he felt Joseph move one hand to the nape of his neck and the other gently squeezed his bicep. Caleb smiled against his skin. "You alright, Captain?"

He felt Joseph swallow and nod. When Caleb moved so he could see his face, Joseph opened his eyes. They were such a pretty shade of brown. Like honey in the sun. He smiled again. 

Joseph's cheeks flushed slightly. "What?"

"I'm just appreciating your face for a second."

Joseph huffed a laugh. "You're so foolish."

Caleb chuckled and kissed his cheek. "Only for you."

Caleb continued leaving kisses and soft bites all over his body, until he could tell it was driving Joseph crazy. His breathing shuddered whenever he got close to the space between his legs but never touched, and where ever his lips landed tensed up. He was flushed all over and despite not being touched, his dick was leaking onto his stomach.

Caleb sat up for a moment, running his hands along Joseph's thighs, which were spread open so Caleb could sit between them. Joseph's head was titled to the side and his eyes were closed as he tried to catch his breath.

Every time Joseph was close, Caleb stopped what he was doing and placed gentle kisses on his neck and face until he knew Joseph was about to get impatient for more.

Caleb continued to massage his thighs as he looked down at his work, all of the darker marks and trails of saliva he'd left in Joseph's skin. His fingers grazed the base of Joseph's dick and he cracked his eyes open, looking at him with his head turned. "You look so pretty like this, Joseph. All hot and bothered."