4.

It was my first day back at school today. My month had passed with no more parties or eventful moments. I had spent the week after Niall's party locked in my room. I had told  Harry everything and he hasn't said anything. No text. No call. My mum and dad were at a loss at how to help me. I had gone nearly catatonic. I didn't care about anything. After a week they had modified the terms of my punishment and allowed Liam in the house.

Liam had come up to my room and begged to be let in. I didn't let him in. I thought he had given up but then I heard my window open and the big lad climbed through it. He asked me what happened after I turned Eleanor down. Apparently she was upset and told her friends I had led her on. I hadn't. I would have been more upset about that but I couldn't care at the moment.

"What happened Lou? Niall said you played spin the bottle and then both Harry and you left. What happened?"

"I told him."

"Told him..."

I sniffle. "I told him I like him. That I always have. That I've been beating the shit out of Nick when I know he bullies Harry. That I should have gone after him. That I was scared of how I felt and I was scared how my body reacted to him. I was scared to come out. I told him everything. And then...I kissed him Liam."

"What did Harry do?"

"Nothing. He texted me the day before the party asked if I was dating Eleanor I said no. He said he thought I'd fought Nick over her and then mentioned why him because he thought I didn't like him. He hasn't..." I choke down a sob. "He hasn't said anything. Karma Liam. I took too long and now the universe is turning it's back on me."

He comes onto my bed and hugs me. I grip his shirt and cry. Louis Tomlinson captain of the football team...the boy voted most popular by the senior class...was sobbing. I don't know how long I cried but I ended up going in and out of sleep. Liam stayed through it all. I think I may have been dreaming but he yelled at someone.

"NO! YOU TELL HIM IF HE SHOWS HIS FACE I JUST MIGHT HIT HIM."

"HE BROKE HIM! YOU DIDN'T SPEND 3 HOURS LISTENING TO HIM!"

"WE MADE A MISTAKE! HE BETTER KEEP A DISTANCE. I WON'T LET HIM END UP LIKE THIS AGAIN."

I had to be dreaming. Liam wouldn't be that angry over me.

It took a few more days for Liam to get me to eat. He was becoming like a new sibling with how much he was at the house. He had agreed to drive me to and from school or practice since mum took my keys as punishment for me sneaking out and drinking. So here we are pulling into the school parking lot.

I put my air pods in and get out of his car. I'm aware that everyone is staring at me. I know I must look different than normal. I haven't shaved so my face is scruffy and I'm walking slower. Nothing matters. Nothing.

"Look who it is guys." I feel myself being pulled back by my bag. "Tommo himself."

"Nick let him go. Cease and desist remember." Liam grabs my arm pushing me behind him.