20. (Harry's POV)

[[before the story resumes this chapter deals with being drugged and taken advantage of. unfortunately it is based off something that happened to me...except I didn't have anyone so I had to deal with it alone. anyways onward with the story.]]

---------

KNOCK KNOCK!!

I feel Louis pull me closer to him.

KNOCK KNOCK!!

I groan and grab my phone off the table. 4am. Who the hell is banging at our door at 4am?

KNOCK KNOCK!!

I untangle myself from Louis and walk towards the knocking. I swear if it's Liam I'm slamming the door in his face.

KNOCK KNOCK!!

"I'm coming. You can stop."

I shut the bedroom door behind me. I turn on the light by the couch and unlock the door. I open it right before the person knocks again.

"Lottie?"

"Harry." She sighs and puts her arms around my waist burying her gave in my chest.

"You alright? What happened?" I take in her appearance. Her hair is a mess. Eyes are glassy and red like she cried. She's shaking. "Lottie what happened?"

"Ma...matt...he...I..." She sobs out the words.

"Your boyfriend?" I question. She nods. "What happened?" I bring her inside and sit with her on the couch. I sit by the end and she crawls right next to me not wanting to let me go. What the fuck happened?

"Mum was right." She whispers.

I rub my hand up and down her back soothing her. "Maybe I should get Lou."

"NO!" She yells then looks at the bedroom door. "No please. Harry no."

"It's okay. Shh. It's okay." She always wants Lou.

"I'm so sorry. I missed Larry's. How was it?" She asks as she draws on my hand with her index finger.

"It went well. The boys came. Families. Oh Niall came too. Some kids from Lou's school. People seemed to like it."

"Niall?" She asks. "Lou was okay with that?"

"He's not one for grudges Lots. He gets in the moment then he works through the moment."

She takes in a shuddering breath. "I'm afraid."

"Of what Lots?"

"Lou would want to kill him." She whispers looking at her imaginary drawings.

"That's a bit extreme innit?" She shakes her head. "Well let me help judge that. What happened?"

She curls her feet under her and puts a small distance between us. "It was fun in the beginning. He was nice. He called me pretty and we hung out with my friends. I liked him a lot Harry. I took him to meet my parents. Fizzy warned me and I didn't listen. She said he was no good but I didn't listen. Why Harry?!"

"Lottie. What happened?" I don't like where this is going. Why did she get in with this guy?

"It was only a few times. Before our dates he would have to meet up with some people. They'd talk for a minute then we'd go. I always stayed in the car. He did it tonight and then he took me to his house. I told him what time we had to leave and he told me we'd be there in time. I don't even know if I drank something or ate something all I know is I felt...not present. This was 6pm Harry."

6pm. It was 4am. "You don't remember anything?"

10 hours. Now I may be young but I'm not an idiot. Meeting up with people for only minutes. Always keeping her in the car. Fucking hell he's probably a dealer or buying from them.

"No. I got dressed. Found my phone which died. Went to the nearest store..."

"Hold on. Dressed?" I stop her mid sentence. "Dressed Lottie?!" She nodded. "Please tell me he didn't..."

She nods and starts crying. "He took it Harry." She crawls into my lap and sobs.

"I'll kill him." Shit. Lottie looks up in fear and I place her on the couch before standing and walking over to Lou.

"Louis. Please."

"HE RAPED MY SISTER HARRY! THERE IS NO PLEASE!" He yells at me. He tries to go toward the couch but I step in front of him. "Harry. Move."

"Louis. Look at me." He doesn't. I grab his chin and force his gaze from his sister. "Hear her out. She came here for a reason. Calm down."

He takes two deep breaths closing his eyes and then opening them again. "Charlotte. Continue."

He stays where he is. I step back sitting on the back of the couch between him and Lottie. She closes her eyes and continues her story.

"I went to the nearest store and bought a charger. Once my phone charged enough I called a cab. There were so many messages from you and mum. Matt texted and wanted me to come back said he was sorry. I didn't want to go home. I didn't want it to happen. We were kissing and I said stop. I got some water from the kitchen and we talked. Then I woke up because I had to pee and I was...it...Lou." She jumps up and runs into his arms.

Louis holds her as she cries. I see it. He still wants to kill him but he need to protect Lottie is winning over his anger. I want to kill this guy. Louis starts humming and rubbing one hand on her back the other stroking her hair. She falls asleep standing there and he picks her up and walks to our bedroom. I sit back on the couch and pick up her phone. I press the home button and swipe up. It asks for a password and I start guessing dates.

Birthday. No. Parents anniversary. No. Louis birthday. No. The twins birthday. No.

"Try 12240201." Louis says sitting next to me.

"It worked."

"Our birthdays. You're important to her too Haz."

I scroll through her contacts and find the name she mentioned. Matt. I open the contact and hit the block button. I open all her social media accounts and block him on those too.

"Like blocking him does shit Harry."

"It shuts off communication. She doesn't know I'm doing it so nothing will come or go to this guy."

"I want to kill him. Bury him." He's barely holding it together.

"Me too." I sigh. "But that wouldn't help anything."

"Harry. She's broken. I don't know how to help her."

I lock her phone again. "Be there for her. Don't go after the guy. Be her big brother."

He nods. "Well let's start with breakfast. Can you show me how to make an omelet?"

I laugh and nod. "Yeah come on. Get the stuff from the fridge. We'll take it to her in bed then watch chick flicks with her."

We get started on breakfast. Lottie will be okay. It won't be soon and she won't ever trust as easily again. She'll be okay though. She has Louis in her corner.